Chapter 11

Kat's pov.

the days leading up to the exams were filled with training with Kakashi, Guy and Kai who all worked me really hard not giving me a moment to catch my breath. i was laying on the couch with Naruto playing with my hair when there was a knock on the door. "i'm going to go take a nap ok Naruto?" i say as he walks over to get the door. "ok Kat." he says and i slip into the room before flopping down onto the bed. i close my eyes and start to fall asleep but wake up when i feel lips on mine and i open my eyes to see Kakashi leaning over me. "no time to nap Kat we have to train." he says before pulling up his mask as Naruto comes into the room yelling. "your not her brother i am you teme!" Naruto screams and i was up quickly before slamming my hand over his mouth. "Naruto you can't just call people that it's rude." i say before hearing a laugh from behind me as Naruto struggles to get out of my hold. "why are you living here again?" Kai asks and i sigh before shooting Kakashi a death glare as he looks up at the roof finding it interesting. "because Naruto needs me baka!" i say as i let Naruto go who points at Kai laughing. "Baka! did you hear that teme she called you baka!" Naruto barks out laughing and i look over at Kakashi for help.

"alright time to train Kat. Kai and i don't have all day to teach you." Kakashi says and that makes Naruto stop laughing. "can i join? come on big sis i promise i will help you out!" Naruto asks as he grabs my hand giving me a big smile. i couldn't say no to him at all. "i guess i don't mind." i start but Kai cuts me off. "no way i'm going to let my big sister live and train with a brat like this. Kakashi i demand that you help me move all her things out of here tonight and into my house." Kai says stomping his foot. this causes Naruto to start yell at Kai and Kai to scream back at Naruto so i just walk out of the apartment leaving Kakashi there to deal with them because they were both asking him for help. "Kat what are you doing?" Sakura asks and i give her a wave before looking around behind me. "running away from some people. say Sakura would you mind if we went somewhere to talk?" i say before giving her a smile and she nods her head before grabbing my hand and dragging me to a tea shop. we order some tea and dango before Sakura looks up at me. "i'm really sorry about stabbing you with that kunai a few days ago. i haven't seen you since then and i have felt really bad about it this whole time." she says as she hangs her head but i just give a nerves laugh. "it's ok Sakura accidents happen and it's not like i was avoiding you or anything i have just been training with Kakashi and Kai." i say and Sakura's eyes light up.

"is Kai your boyfriend?" she asks and i start to laugh. "no Sakura Kai isn't my boyfriend. he's my twin brother. turns out i was born here and sent to another world but had family that remained here." i say before taking a bite of dango watching Sakura blush madly at my words. "twin brother. so is he older than you?" Sakura asks before she takes a bite of her dango. "i'm older, but that wasn't what i wanted to talk to you about." i say before flipping my hair out of my face. we sit there quiet as we eat before she finally looks up at me with curiosity shining in her eyes. "what did you want to talk about?" she finally asks and i smirk at her. "it's about the exams." i say before giving a small sigh. Sakura looks nerves and starts to fidget with her hands a little. i was about to go on when a hand was placed over my mouth and i look up to see Sasuke who smirks a little. "you know what's going to happen so don't tell us." he says before letting me go and sitting next to me. i huff a little and glare at him. "i wasn't going to tell her what was going to happen. i was just going to say what ever you chose to do Sakura do your best and know i'm cheering for you the whole way. i'll be cheering for every one on team 7 to do their best." i say making them both nod their heads. we sit there talking and have a few more cups of tea before i tell them i should get back to training. "we'll train with you." Sasuke says and Sakura nods her head more than happy to help me out. so we head to a training field to start out with some easy things first then to the harder stuff.

Kakashi's pov.

i had finally gotten Naruto and Kai to stop fighting and turn to tell Kat only to see that she was gone. "Naruto check to see if Kat is asleep on your bed." i say making them both look up at me. Naruto rushes to his room before he gives a small yelp. "Kat's not in here Kakashi-sensei!" he yells as he runs into the room a worried look on his face. "this is all your fault. if you didn't fight with me we would know where my sister is." Kai says making Naruto prickly a little. "both of you stop it. your both brothers to Kat and that's why she didn't want you both to fight. now lets go see if we can find her training on her own." i say and they both nod their heads before we take off. i hear Sasuke and Sakura fighting in a training field before there was a small yelp. "Kat you ok?" Sasuke asks and we run over to see Kat laying on her back panting a little as Sasuke and Sakura lean over to see if she was ok. she pulls them down so all three were looking up at the sky. "Sasuke i'm fine just a little out of breath." Kat says before giving a big smile to the sky. Naruto and Kai run over and jump on her making the other two groan as they try to get out from under them. "who is this guy?" Sasuke asks as he pushes Kai off himself and Kat. Sakura had thrown off Naruto and they both hit a tree pretty hard making me chuckle a little.