Chapter 7

"Well where should i start? i mean this is really going to sound crazy." i say as i look at them. the Hokage nods at me as if telling me to go on and Kakashi just gives me a look that says please just tell us.  i take a deep shaky breath and look around in a attempt to get out of talking to them about  that dream i had but they might be able to help me find out if i really was related to Minato and Naruto. "ok so one of my dreams that i had wasn't long after our first night on our mission. i had a dream where the nine tails talked to me telling me he pulled me here from my world because Naruto needed me then it changed to me as a kid at the ninja academy here. when i got up the next day i felt like i knew everything that was taught at the academy. which was really weird but i didn't think much of if until Kakashi had me work on throwing the kunai again when i had been really bad at it before i did pretty good." i say before looking at the floor finding it really interesting at the moment.  i didn't really want to keep talking now that i had started because it was making me feel sick.

i must have zoned out because there was a hand under my chin forcing me to look up into the black eye of Kakashi. "Kat why didn't you tell me?" Kakashi asks. i blush a little and look away from him. "why didn't you tell him? did you want to keep it a secrete?" the Hokage asks when i make eye contact with him. "i didn't know how to talk about it. i didn't really think much of it until after the fight with Zabuza." i say and pull away from both men to lean against a wall. "my other dream is the one you want to talk about and i might need help to tell me if what he said was true." i say in a quiet tone. "he? who told you what? Kat who was it?" Kakashi ask with worry in his voice. i blush a little before looking slowly up at him. "Minato Namikaze. he said he was in my dreams because of the nin tails and then he told me that he helped my parents go to another world only to come back if Naruto needed help.  he also said that i was related to him because my dad was a distant cousin of his or something like that and after he said that he asked if i wanted to learn something helpful. that was when he taught me a jutsu before things got bad......" i say letting my words die out because i didn't want to tell them about being torched and what i thought of as being killed. i could start to feel the tears but i wouldn't let them fall. i had cried enough when i first had that dream.

Kakashi and the Hokage were talking in quiet tones and i didn't really mind at all because i wanted to just find out if what happened in my dream was true. if i really was related to Naruto then i needed to know because if we were family then i would take care of him no matter what. after a few minutes the Hokage looks up at me and i didn't like the look in his eyes. "Kat i will help you look into this and it shouldn't be to hard to find out the information to say if you really are related to Naruto and Minato." the Hokage says before giving me a big smile.i sigh a little relived that things had been worked out so well. "but i don't want you to tell Naruto if it's true. only the three of us will know is that understandable?" The Hokage asks. i nod my head and look at Kakashi who gives me a closed eyed smile. "We still want to know what was so bad to make you cry like that." The Hokage asks and my smile fades into a narrow line. i was biting the inside of my checks thinking of a way out of this. 'couldn't you have forgotten about that part old man?' i think to myself before looking slowly up at them. "i was.....someone was...... i don't want to say. it was hard going throw that and i can't really talk about it because it was just to hard." I say before looking at the ground.

There was no way to really tell them what happened and i was afraid that Kakashi wouldn't like me anymore if he really knew what happened in that dream. "Kat it's ok you don't have to tell us." Kakashi says as he leans next to me on the wall. the Hokage sighs a little before shaking his head. "What did you learn. you said that Minato taught you a jutsu. so what was it?" the Hokage asks before looking over at me.  i lick my lips a little afraid  of saying anything but i felt strangely aware of Kakashi's eyes watching every move i made. "um..... a few things like his transportation jutsu, ummmm the five prong seal and reaper death seal. i was really surprised that he would teach me that but......" i say before looking up at Kakashi who looked really shocked. i rub my arm a little unsure of what i should say or do next because they were both really quiet with a look that made me thing they were both deep in thought. seeing as how they weren't really saying or doing anything with me i stand up straight before starting over to the door. i turn a little look at them only to feel a hand on my arm forcing me to stay were i am. "i'll take her home Lord Hokage." Kakashi says. the Hokage nods and we leave. as we walk Kakashi holds my hand and i blush a little before looking down at the ground. "do you still want to go out on that date with me tomorrow night?" Kakashi asks as he stops walking. i look around to see we are in a forest and sigh a little. "i would love to Kakashi. you know i'm not trying to keep things from you right? i can't keep anything a secret from you." i say before looking at the ground. i feel a hand under my chin gently forcing me to look up and another hand on my waist pulling me closer to him. "i know Kat." Kakashi says his warm breath fanning over my face before his lips were gently against my lips.