"Ciara for the love of God, put the dog down!" Avan hissed, my laugh was cut short when I finally registered a slight problem. Twisting my head to the side, I could see a crowd gathering as I realised that I actually wasn't alone, in fact I was actually in the park with Avan.

How did I not notice this, I shall ne- oh wait, now I remember! I was stalking Fido and he led me to the park and since I was in ninja mode, I completely blocked out everything except my victim.

So back to the present.

"Avan, w-what are you doing here?" I casually asked and leaned against the closest object which just so happens to be Fido who growled at me. Since I leaned on Fido, he was pushed back and I stumbled. I quickly regained my footing, and smiled at Avan like I didn't just almost fall.

"So-Ahhh!" I screamed as a body hit me full force, my hands reached out to stop my face from hitting the ground. I heard laughter from the crowd and this weird sound that almost sounded like snickering.

Only one mutt I know, could do that...

Snapping my head to Fido, I glared at the stupid dog. "At least I'm not the one hanging!" I snapped at him and he frowned, well the best frown he could do with a muzzle.

Either way he looked stupid.

Dusting myself off, I made my way to Avan and linked my arms with his. "Hey, how did you know I tied him up to a tree?" I asked curiously, it's not like he saw me do it. I could feel Avan roll his eyes, "Don't you remember last week?"

I shook my head, Avan groaned and slapped his forehead. "All last week, you have been practicing your roping skills with me and both our families. Remember now?"

Oh yeah! About that, oops!

It was funny to see Devon crawling on the floor like a caterpillar. Hehe.

I nervously laughed when Avan turned angry. Stepping away from him, I tried to distract him "Let's go get ice-cream!" I shouted and made a b-line to the ice-cream truck. I could hear Avan's footsteps behind me so I knew he was following me.

"Wait, go put Fido down first!" he yelled, but I waved him off.

"I already did" Lie, I left him where he is because he deserved it. I mean Avan should know by now that Fido and I have these fights. Besides, Fido will get down...eventually.

"No you didn't Ciara!" Avan caught up to me only because I stopped walking. Once he was next to me we continued on together. I decided to cut him off by belting out my favorite song, by this I really mean that I only know the chorus.

"I want Candy!" I sung out loud, not caring about the people around me. This was my favorite song because well, I mean come on! Who doesn't want candy?!

"I want Candy!" I shuffled my feet in a weird dance move. I could feel Avan becoming embarrassed next to me, probably sensing all the people staring at us.

"Ciara, you do realize what you are singing?"

"No but I want Candy!" grinning, I skipped around him. Ever so slowly, Avan began to snicker and then suddenly burst out laughing. I immediately stopped my singing and frowned, "What are you laughing at? I know my singing isn't the best but it's definitely not the worst!" I folded my arms and glared at Avan gasping for air.

"I-it's just Hahahah!" I patiently waited for Avan to finish his sentence but my patience was running out. Rolling my eyes, I kicked Avan in his shin.

"Son-of-a" he clutched his leg and hopped up and down. I gave him my best glare, when Avan straightened up, he chuckled once more but that didn't stop him from ginning.

"What?" I growled in annoyance.

"It's just that-" he coughed out another laugh "You do know about the song you have been singing?" I shook my head, my brows furrowed in confusion but my guard was up. Anything Avan was going to say know, would affect me in a way I'm most likely am not going to be happy.

"Kitty, sing the rest of the song" Avan smugly folded his arms across his chest.

Looking down, I kicked the ground shyly. "I don't know the rest of the song" I mumbled and Avan snorted, "No wonder"

"Well what is this all about?" I huffed.

"You do know that the song is about a girl, right?" I stared at Avan and then...I laughed. I waved my hand at him, "No the song is about candy, you know the candy you can eat" I spoke to him like he was a child.

"Ciara, the song was sung by some little boy to a girl he liked"

I snorted at his reply, "No it's not!" I yelled at him and then he pulled out the big guns.

"Google it"

I scoffed and then pulled out my phone and started to google the lyrics of the song, I started mumbling "I'll show him who's right, and then we'll see who cries in the end."

When I saw the lyrics my grin fell, "What?!" I screamed, startling people around me. I didn't have to look at Avan to know that he was grinning but he didn't understand that this song means so much to me.

All my life, even my childhood I have been singing that song thinking it was about candy when all along it was about a girl?! No wonder why the parents kept their daughters away from me and in middle school people used to laugh at me behind my back.

My whole mood went down, as I realised that everyone knew!

They knew and no one cared to tell me!

Wow, I was the laughing stock and I didn't even know why.

"I-I" I stuttered, how embarrassing! I couldn't stand here any longer, being in front Avan knowing that I was singing- oh man! I gotta get out of here!

Without a second thought, I made a run for it.

"Ciara!"

Nope, not turning around! I'll see Avan once I get over this major embarrassing moment. That is...if I ever get over it.

Avan POV

"Ciara?" 

I can't believe she left me!

Wait a minute....who's going to take me home? 

***

i must confess but I really thought that song was about candy...until i watched the music video...my dreams and hopesa have been crushed! the video is on the side for those who want their hopes crushed

Lol would you guys believe that i may or may not have had a similar incident to the one Ciara had... sucks not to know what you are saying hehe... it was reallyyyyy embarrassing, let's just say that i didnt speak to anyone after that day and avoided a certain person *starts to blush*

IT WAS SO EMBARRASSING!!!

anyway...nom nom nom nom!!! until the next update people *salutes and rides off into the sunset with my very own dragon!!!* i know, i know be jelly! XD

"A lizard doesnt count as a dragon" assistant slowly sips her tea.

"Stupid assistant, must fire her" i mumbled and put my pet lizard away...