"You are perfect" Khal murmured as he gazed upon Milah's chest, a pool of heat fell through his abdomen and his cheeks flushed.

Khal bent over and started placing kisses on Milah's chest, his plumb lips trailing Milah's body slowly, he was taking his sweet time.

Placing his lips on Milah's neck he bit into it softly, gasping delicately Milah held unto Khal's clothes as he went deeper into his collar. Khal kept biting and sucking on his neck while Milah wiggled and writhed underneath him.

Milah pulled him closer arching his back to get more contact, moaning at the feel of Khal on him, tightening his eyes his hands trialed Khal's body trying to find a way to take off his clothes.

Pulling his shirt over his head Khal chuckled before going to kiss Milah's chest again, his lips trailing too closely to his nipples.

"Ah" Milah gasped throwing his head back at the feeling, his hands wandered Khal's firm hard body, before he slide his fingers a few inches above Khal hard member.

"No no" Khal tsked pulling Milah's hands gently away from his hard on, "This is for you" Khal whispered kissing Milah's lips softly, moaning when Khal started grinding against his own hard on, thrashing his head around as he tried to contain his pleasure. He had never been this intimate with someone like this before.

They must have been so preoccupied that they hadn't noticed that someone had just entered and only realized it when they spoke.

"Well at least I now know what you've been up to" a feminine voice stated teasingly. Pushing Khal off him in a haste ready to take the blame when he saw who it was "How have you been...brother?".

"Kani!" Khal shouted with a wide smile as he pulled Milah up in a sitting position and helped him tie back his dress whispering "She shouldn't see you like I do" kissing him on his cheeks before holding his hand and dragging Milah to where Kani was standing with a smirk.

"Khaldun" she voiced with a smile pulling her brother in a hug, "I've missed you!" she announced loudly with tightly closed eyes, "I missed you too" Khal murmured hugging her so hard he lifted her off the ground, "Drop me!" Kani yelled playfully beating at his shoulders to put her back on the ground.

"Milah!" she screeched rushing to hug him, "Ohh! I missed you more, Khal isn't great company" she said jokingly hugging him fiercely, "You look so handsome, you charmer" Kani squealed holding his cheeks and placing kisses on his cheeks repeatedly until Khal pulled her away.

"He's my own future husband, go get your own" he said holding Milah by his waist pulling Milah's back to his chest.

"I have to see you all the time now, he's my only joy" she teased impishly with an eye roll walking to sit on Khal's bed. "Aren't you too a busy lot?" she said flippantly as she patted the sheets of Khal's bed with a chuckle, "You rowdy beasts" she added with a smirk.

"No no, it's all on Khal" Milah said raising his hands up, "Oh I know, you're too innocent for that and that is why I missed you more" Kani replied with a smile, Khal and himself shared secret eye contact with Khal winking at him making him flush.

"I have to go now" Milah said pushing his hair over one shoulder, "No, don't let me make you leave, I'll see him all the time now, what's a few moments?" Kani replied with a sigh rolling her eyes to the ceiling, "I need to talk to him privately" Khal said asking Kani to excuse them which she did with a smirk.

As soon as she left Khal had Milah's face in his hands kissing him desperately, "Remember what I said, you are my future husband and you need to start acting like it" nodding Milah pulled him in a tight hug placing his head on Khal's shoulders with a sigh.

"Come tomorrow morning, take care of yourself" Khal added caressing the cheek he had a bruise on with a faraway look in his eyes.

"I don't like marks on you" he said placing a light kiss on the sore flesh, "Neither do I" Milah replied with a sad smile.

"I love you Milah" Khal said when they got to the door and was about to leave, "I love you Khal, I love you so much" Milah replied with a small smile before turning to leave, "Tell Kani I'm happy she's back" he added before his exit.

"What happened to your face your poor thing" Nefertiti mocked as he enter the room to rest, "None of your business Titi" he replied with a glare, pulling at the strings of his dress and taking it off avoiding her gaze.

"It's my business, we are...friends aren't we?" she ridiculed with a sly smirk, "Nefertiti, you really don't want to annoy me" he replied leveling her with his gaze, "Ah!, what will you do whore" she spat her face taking a ugly look of rage, "You really don't want to know, Titi".

That seemed to shut her up as she kept silent giving him a questioning look, "I hear the Pharaoh's daughter has returned from her grandfather's palace" Nefertiti murmured combing through her hair. Sighing Milah turned to the ceiling placing his arm behind his head to pillow it.

"I hear she's a beauty" Nefertiti added applying kohl around her eyes, "Have you seen her?" she asked with one eyebrow raised, "No" Milah replied with a dismissive sigh.

Her Royal Awesomeness: Another update!... Yay for me!

If you liked this chapter enough to press the VOTE button then please leave a nice or criticizing COMMENT and maybe if you feel generous enough SHARE! I'd really appreciate it! Thanks for reading!