Chapter 2: Petra's Plan

So the first chapter was almost a repeat of the Ivor house encounter in episode 5 but there were a few changes to it. This chapter will have more changes. Anyways here is chapter 2 and once again, spoiler alert if you have not yet played episode 5.

"Ah, here we go! Sand!" Jesse exclaimed as he had finally found some sand resting by a tiny lake close to their home town. "This should be just enough to make the necessary amount of glass to cover up the lava. Well let's head back and start smelting this sand into glass!" Jesse said happily as he began his trek back home.

In the treasure room...
"So what did you want to talk to us about, Petra?" Axel asked with one side of his unibrow raised. "It's about Jesse" Petra said with anger in her voice. "What about him?" Olivia persisted. "Isn't he kinda getting on your nerves recently?" Petra asked. "He has, but he sometimes does, sometimes doesn't." Olivia replied. "Okay, what does that mean?" Petra questioned. "It's like he has five thousand different personalities!" Olivia stated. "Why does he think we should be giving back the treasures we've taken?" Axel said. "I'm getting tired of Jesse's goody-two-shoes attitude. If nobody owns it, then it's ours!" Petra said angrily. "And most of all, he still hasn't gotten over Reuben. It's been a month!" "Come to think of it, you're right. We all miss the little guy, but you gotta move on!" Axel said, agreeing with Petra. "So what do we do with him?" Olivia asked. "First, we abandon him like the loser he is, and then we'll finally be rid of him!" Petra declared, smirking evilly. "Agreed!" Olivia and Axel said at the same time. "Oh man, with you as the new leader Petra, the new order is now more powerful than ever!" Axel yelled loudly.

"Keep your voice down!" Petra demanded. "I think someone else is in here." Petra turned around to see a person with blonde hair and silver-coloured armour looking at the amulet. "Wow, Lukas? I don't believe it!" Petra exclaimed as Lukas turned around to face the three. "Hey guys, didn't know you were in here." Lukas smiled as he looked around the room. "You've got some pretty cool stuff." Lukas immediately noticed someone was missing. "You look concerned Lukas, is something the matter?" Olivia asked. "It's nothing" Lukas replied. "Just wondering where Jesse is, he's usually with you guys." "Oh right. Jesse. He went to get glass to cover up Ivor's "masterpiece." Petra replied. "It IS a masterpiece!" Axel claimed.

"You've got so many other treasures. Boy, you sure have been busy." Lukas said, still amazed by the amount of treasures in one place. "Well, I'm going to go find Jesse, there's something I need to tell him. I'll catch you guys later!" Lukas told them as he headed to the exit door of the treasure room. "Do you think he knows?" Axel asked. "Oh please, he's too naive" Petra responded with a smile. "Yeah, just like Axel" Olivia said before laughing. "Hey!" Axel sounded mad at first, but he and Petra soon joined in on the laughter.

"That should do!" Jesse said as he looked up at the work he had done. He managed to seal up not all, but a good enough portion of the lava in glass. "Now nobody can get hurt, and Ivor can keep his house. It's a win-win situation!" Jesse spun around when he heard someone call his name. "Jesse,
there you are!" Lukas happily ran to Jesse and shook his hand. "Hey Lukas! Where've you been? I haven't seen you in a while!" "Just helping rebuild civilization. The wither storm left a huge mess behind." Lukas said sheepishly. "It's great that you're helping out like that." Jesse told him. "When I was in your treasure room I noticed that you framed Reuben." Lukas said with a hint of sadness. "Yeah" Jesse replied quietly. "How are you doing?" Lukas asked, concerned.

Jesse looked down to the floor, as a tear left from his right eye and went down his cheek. "I really miss him. Sometimes I pretend that he's in another room or outside rooting around looking for carrots, but then every time, I remember that he's gone." Jesse sniffled as more tears came running down his cheeks and fell from his face and stained the ground below. "I'm sorry Jesse." Lukas said as he tried to comfort his mourning friend. "I promise I didn't come here to bum you out, I came back because I need to tell you something." "Well, what is it?" Jesse asked as he wiped the tears from his face. "It's about this weird run-in I had, with Aiden."

Chapter 3 coming soon!