She sighed and crouched down, reaching out to grab the notes closest to her. Just as she wrapped her hand around the first bunch, a fancy looking heel-clad foot stomped down on her fingers.

"Ow!" She pulled her hand away and shook it rapidly in front of her. Raising her eyes to see whom the foot belonged to, she was met by the platinum blond head of Roxy.

"Oops," Roxy said as she raised a blood-red nail to her lips and cocked her head to the side. "Did I do that?"

Camila rolled her eyes and continued to gather her rogue papers. Once she had them all collected and piled haphazardly in her arms, she stood. Roxy didn't move from her position, a smirk affixed to her lips and her arms crossed over her chest. Her two cronies flanked her on both sides, their faces displaying the same sneer.

Not wanting to get into anything with them in the middle of the hall, Camila walked right up to Roxy, looked directly into her face and said, "Excuse me."

Roxy stared back at her. "Well, excuse you little skank." She bent down and placed her face right in front of Camila's. "I don't like you."

Camila scoffed and leaned in closer, not wanting Roxy to think she'd rattled her in any way. "Well, then it's highly convenient that I don't like you either."

Roxy narrowed her eyes. "I can't understand what he's doing with you. You're so—plain and just—nothing. He's too good for you."

"Let's just humor you for a moment and assume what you're saying is actually true. What makes you think you're any better for him?"

Her eyes widened and she laughed. "Are you kidding me right now?"

"Not in the least." Camila stepped back and purposely made a big show of appraising Roxy. "Sure, you're pretty. I'll give you that. But you're such a vindictive skank that it just overshadows any physical attributes you might have. What I don't understand is why you keep making such a fool out of yourself. I mean, how many more ways does he have to tell you he doesn't want you for you to finally get it?"

Roxy reached forward, shoved the books out of Camila's hands once more, and kicked them further down the hall so she couldn't get to them as easily. "You'd better watch yourself, Camila. Don't think I've forgotten about the pop incident either." Lowering her voice, she hissed into Camila's ear, "You know, now that I think about it, I think I know what he wants from you. Guys like him, well, they need certain ... things. And sometimes they like the challenge of the pure and innocent. The right to say that they were the first." She paused and pulled back slightly. "If you get what I'm saying."

Camila stepped closer, her nose nearly touching Roxy's. "You may think you're being intimidating, but nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, the only thing you're succeeding in showing me is that you're a sore loser."

"Oh, but I haven't lost. You see. He'll get tired of you sooner or later. Either tired of trying to go places you won't go, or just tired of your inexperience." She shrugged. "Either way, I'll be waiting for when he cuts you loose. For when he gets sick of your perfect, pure, and innocent virgin self. And then, I'll give him what he really wants. What he needs."