AARON!!

My Chapter names will be faces unless I can think of a chapter name. What Aaron says is bold.

Emily's POV

I sit on the old gates waiting for Zoey to come back from trying to open that portal thing. My guess is nothing happens, but maybe she'll get lucky and something good will happen. I see Zoey walk up to the gate and I ask, "Anything?"  I hear voices, and see other people walking behind her. "Never mind." I hop down from the top of the gate smiling and comment,"Nice job Zoey." I look behind her and see a bunch of people, but one person stands out. AARON! I try to do my best baby voice to say this, but it's not the best "Aawon."

  "Huh. Oh!" He runs at me and spins me into a hug. "I really thought you could say my name properly by now." 

"Aaron who's this?" A black haired lady asks. 

"Oh right you guys never met this little pipsqueak."

"HEY! We're almost the same height!" 

"This is Emily. My little sister."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU HAD A LITTLE SISTER!"

  "Very little sister." 

"Be happy I don't want to punch you in the nose. You used to be shorter than me." 

From behind us I hear Levin say"M-mom." 

The black hair lady responds "Levin." I'm going to guess that's Aphmau.

Aaron's POV

"Aawon." 

"Huh." Why does that sound so familiar. When I look by Zoey I see Emily!  "Oh!" I run towards her, and pull her into a hug spinning her around.

For anyone who reads this I know it's short but it's just to start. Bai