Chapter 1

Soul

"Soul, I'm leaving." Maka called from the kitchen. I looked up from the back of the couch. "Wait, where are you going?" She walked around the corner. "Out." I groaned, looking at her. She was wearing something completely out of the ordinary for Maka. She had on tiny jean shorts, a red shirt, and my old leather jacket. "I got that. But where?" Wait, why was she wearing my leather jacket. "That's not important. I'm just telling you that I'm going out. Don't wait up." She began to walk through the living room. As she moved around the couch I grabbed her wrist, stopping her from moving. "Hey! Let go of me!" I stood up from the couch. "Not until you tell me where you're going." She tried pulling her hand from mine but I wouldn't budge. "It doesn't matter." I rolled my eyes. "It does too matter. What if a kishin is out there. You won't have me..." She laughed interrupting me. "Soul, you're being ridiculous. I can handle things on my own." I sighed, letting go of her wrist. She was right about that. Maka was strong enough to fight on her own. She had proven that many times before. "Fine. Go. Just be careful." I sat back down on the couch. She turned to look at me. "Soul?" I looked up at her. Oh man, she was giving me the sad eyes. She only used them when she felt guilty, but there was nothing for her to be guilty of. "What? I said to go. It's fine, you're right it doesn't matter." She smiled slightly sitting down next to me. "This is more than you just wanting to know what's going on isn't it?" I gulped. How could she know that? As if she had read my mind she said, "I'm you're meister Soul. Plus you're girlfriend. I can read you like an open book. Now tell me what's going on?" I sighed, looking over at her. "I'm just worried. What if something happens and I'm not there. Things have been getting worse since our wave lengths haven't been compatible. I just don't want you to get hurt when we can't resonate." Maka laughed before kissing me on the cheek. "Awe, Soul. You could've just told me that from the beginning. I would have stayed." I blinked at her. "Really?" She stood up quickly. "No. I'll see you later." I shook my head, laughing. That's my Maka.

----------------------

And I'm back at it. It's been a while since the last story right guys. Sorry for being absent but I back now.

Also I'm on Asian fanfics now, writing stories about my favorite Kpop idols and such, if you want to check those out you cant.

I want to give a big thanks to cecilia_belives. She requested this and gave me the idea for it. So thank you so much.

I also want to give thanks to the RBG PRODUCTIONS TEAM. They have been keeping me a float lately and I love them all.

Alright guys I'll see you in the next update. Bye!