My thoughts were interrupted as the giggles outside became even louder.

A sense of worry entered my sweating red cheeks. Just the thought of the humiliation I would face- I really should have listened to what Hyerin told me, why did I come over to try and hand in his papers.
If Noona finds out. . . She will misunderstand.

"Hey..." A soft voice entered my mind as I glanced up. I forgot, but the position we were correctly in wasn't really helpful. I was on top of V, strongly grasping on to Vs clothes trying to not slip off and hit the door while V was also struggling; his hands were wrapped around my waist and butt, pushing me up as he tried to keep me in his lap. It must have been hard.

"Can you not shift around so much, my hands are starting to hurt"

"Oh, ah... I am truly Sorry" my expression worsened as I felt even more bad, now for V. Thinking that if I had not even found him he would probably not have ended up in this situation either.
It was my fault, but what felt worse was that my memories were a bit hazy. I do not even clearly remember what exactly had taken place before we ended up in this position.

I glanced up, finally breaking free from my train of thoughts when I saw Vs face, staring back at me. He looked slightly shocked but still managed to keep a calmer face.

"You really are bipolar, behaviour wise. You're all nice now" His expression felt a bit softer now, even though he was sweating excessively. Really, I should have not come here today.

I shifted around a bit more, trying to answer back to the sarcastic remark when I suddenly lost my footing.
"Wha-ah!" I almost fell and slammed against the door but V pulled me up higher, over his torso as my legs wrapped around his waist.
We remained in our position for a few seconds, making sure no one heard the small yelp I let out. I was sure that a few girls still heard the soft noise though, formed from my back meeting the locker gate.

"What was that"
"What? I didn't hear anything"

Luckily they went back to their work.
My sigh of relief did not last as my position worsened.
My face was above Vs now. I was able to see his face much clearer due to such closeness.
He was sweating excessively as his breathing thickened due to the lack of oxygen within the small den. The size made it harder for me to also move back, allowing the hot discharge of air to hit and mingle with my own gasps.

All the noise slowly started to fade as it began to feel like I was the only one in that area.
There it was again. . .my head, it feels cloudy and I'm getting a bit dizzy.

I noticed that his grasp on my butt cheeks were tightening as he was running out of strength to carry my weight which slightly pulled me down again, pushing passed the long fingers which were engulfed into my flash and pulled me apart.
My body which was laying on top of his lap would have been in perfect position if not for the clothes as his member was positioned right against my entrance. . .

"Fuck I'm hard".

"Dude stop!" TaeHyung whisper shouted as I began rubbing my hips against his crotch.
Our faces were positioned only a few centimetres apart which probably intimidated him as he reached his right hand out to try and push me away, but to no success.

"Fuck-ang, ah!" My grinding on top of him quickened and became more violent as the grip from my arms which had wrapped around the boy tightened, the urge was too fucking great, even if I knew I was about to be murdered for it, I slowly licked his exposed nape and gently nibbled on it which turned deeper and stronger along with my thrusts.

"Ah-fuck! Ah-mm~" I slowed down slowly and shifted off, smirking at his unbelievable face.

"You bitch, you did this just to piss me off didn't you" my smirk faded as I laid my face back at his nape, slowly grinding back. His grip on my thighs tightened slightly before I spoke up once more.

"I'm not a fag, understand gaymin.' You said it right, TaeHoe." I whispered softly at his ear which earned a irritated and embarrassed expression from him as I pitied the poor boys body which had disobeyed him.

"Than why the fuck are you hard? Were you really a Hoe?" I smirked, earning a distasteful glare from the opposing.

"Did you know, for me it was love at first sight. I became gay for you. But what's up with you"

"Shut the fuck up! You crazy bastard, you're completely insane"

.

.

.

"Well you made me this way, so fucking take responsibility"

Ok ok, guys, I'm sorry. I know the writing is terrible and it's going way too fast. But hey, I updated. So that's a plus right~? Right? Ok I'll stop now. Please love me. And this story even if it's trash.
Thank you and goodbye.