14

Luke never liked to cuddle. He liked to grip hips and thighs until they bruised and kiss with no conditions but now it was different. Luke was laying on his side in Michael's bed at two am (Mike was kind enough to let Luke and Calum have the bed while he and Ash slept downstairs) with his shirt jumbled up his side while Calum ran his fingers over the skin.

Luke had never known what it was like to be consumed in someone. His legs tangled with Calum's and his fingers swam in his dark hair as thick lips kissed his neck, slowly, intoxicatingly. Calum's hands roamed, felt, and squeezed everywhere as he hovered above Luke. His fingernails scratched all the way down Luke's sides and to his bum and he wrapped the long legs around his waist. Luke only constricted his legs around Calum and pulled him closer, the feeling of his mouth still devouring the skin of the fair neck and Luke knew he was drowning but he was fine with it.

Luke's eyes closed and needy whines left his mouth and he licked his lips, wanting to feel warmth against them, wanting to feel Calum against them, and he pulled Calum away from his neck and connected their lips. Calum wrapped his arms tightly around Luke's waist and sat up until the blonde was straddling him. The noises coming from Luke's lips were greedy and impatient and he pressed his body against Calum's as his lips never left the thick ones. Luke's breathing was hard as he pulled Calum's shirt up and over his head, throwing it to the floor after, before returning to his lips. He tilted his head to deepen the kiss and his tongue found Calum's in a blissful mixture of lust, desire, and adoration that only they understood.

Calum shoved the neck of Luke's shirt down to expose his collarbones and started nipping and sucking at them while Luke tilted his head up and attempted to catch up to his rapid, heavy breathing. Calum had trouble reaching every part of Luke's skin that he wanted so the younger helped him by just desperately yanking his shirt off and shoving Calum's mouth back against his.

Calum's nails dug into Luke's hips and pulled him closer which made Luke moan into his mouth and his head went fuzzy, eyes sealed shut.

Calum pulled away, "Woah, are you okay?" only then did Luke notice how hard and uneven he was breathing. His hands would not leave Calum's neck and hair as he panted uncontrollably and nodded quickly, pressing his forehead against Calum's.

Calum pressed a hand against Luke's chest, "No, baby, your heart's beating really fast."

Luke slowly opened his eyes that he hadn't realized were still closed and looked into Calum's worried ones. Luke's breathing got back to normal and he lifted his forehead from Calum's and stared at him. He ran his thumb slowly over Calum's swollen bottom lip before taking it between his teeth, tugging, then releasing.

Luke gently pushed Calum back onto the mattress and kissed his lips, then his neck, and then down the length of his stomach. He reached Calum's underwear and folded the waistband down, kissing the soft skin as he listened to perfect, soft whines come from the boy in front of him. Calum lifted his hips and Luke took that as an invitation to pull the Calvin Klein's the rest of the way down his tan legs.

Calum's length sprung up and he blushed and groaned as he could feel Luke's breath on it. Luke wrapped his hand around the length and stroked a couple of times, getting a feel for it, before dipping his head down and licking a drop of precum up from the length of Calum's dick. He decided he'd never tasted anything better.

"Luke..." Calum breathed, that being the only word he could speak at the moment.

The blonde looked up at him before taking all of him into his mouth. He started slow first, flattening his tongue to taste Calum, but the pitchy moans Calum was letting out were encouraging and Luke wanted to hear more so he picked up the pace.