8

It was almost funny to think that Luke and Calum would follow the "no leaving the house" rule so they went to Michael's. Ashton was there and they were playing some video game when Luke and Calum let themselves in.

Calum grabbed hold of an open bag of potatoes chips beside the two and dumped it over the both of them, getting their attention.

Michael didn't look away from the television, "I'm not mad. Now you owe me ten dollars."

"What kind of chips cost ten dollars?" Calum questioned, plopping down beside Luke on the couch behind where Ashton and Michael were sitting on the floor.

"None. I added interest."

Ashton paused the game which earned a groan from Michael as they turned to face the two. Ashton began stuffing his face with a sandwich that had been resting on the coffee table as he spoke. "So how's life going over at the Hemmings' palace?" Ashton asked.

Luke looked down at his feet in attempt to hide his blush as Calum answered. "It's uh, been interesting," he smiled cockily. "I'm gonna head to the bathroom. Save me a game?" Calum asked Michael who nodded before watching the dark haired boy leave the basement.

Michael put a bulky pair of headphones on his ears and started a game by himself while Ashton brushed off his hands and took a seat next to Luke. He stared at him accusingly and the blonde tried to look anywhere but at his face but it was hard considering they were basically a foot apart. "What?" Luke finally asked.

"Oh god, you did fuck him! I see it in your face! I saw it in Calum's when he answered me!" Ashton dropped his hands on his thighs and leaned back. "Goddamn it, Luke! Our sleepovers are going to be so awkward now with all the sexual tens-"

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" Luke was confused and embarrassed.

"Wait, you didn't fuck Calum?"

"No!"

Ashton let out a sigh of relief and there was a moment of silence before Luke mumbled, "He fucked me."

Ashton scooted away from Luke, "Oh my god!"

"Why the fuck are you two yelling?!" Michael asked after removing the headphones.

"You were right!" Ashton exclaimed, "they did fuck!"

"Oh my god!" Michael mimicked Ashton's previous outburst and Luke buried his face in his hands. "Did Calum top?!"

"Of course I top. Do I look like a bottom to you?" Calum came back in and sprawled out on the couch.

Ashton ran a hand through his hair and started walking up the basement stairs, "I'm gonna go get some milk."

"Why?"

"I don't know!"

Calum snickered as the curly haired boy left the room. Michael sighed and started his game back up, "I'm not surprised, to be honest. I've seen Luke get hard after you drank a juice box, Calum. I knew you two wouldn't last more than an hour."

"I wasn't hard, it was just early in the morning," Luke denied. "And for the record, we lasted nearly two hours."

Calum furrowed his brows. "But I gave you a blow job ten minutes after getting to your hou-"

"We should go home, it's getting late," Luke interrupted. Michael smirked and yelled "use a condom!" as they rushed out the front door.

•••

Calum threw Luke a soda and plopped down on the couch beside him.

Luke found it kind of funny how he and Calum could act so normal and unaffected by, well, everything. One minute, they would be playing FIFA and the next, they would be fucking each other's brains out.

"So..." Calum began and the smirk in his voice told Luke he would surely be blushing at what the tan boy said next, "Did you really mean it?"

"What?" Luke questioned.

"When you said you'd let me do whatever I want to you?"

Luke thought for a second and then wanted to bury himself in a hole when he remembered what he told Calum while he... wasn't in the right state of mind. A blush spread over his cheeks as he answered, "Yeah."

"Are you sure you want to give me that privilege?"

Luke smiled and a sudden burst of confidence fled over him. "I'm sure that I want you to get me writhing on the floor." Luke leaned very close to Calum until he was barely and inch away from his face and slowly repeated, "Do whatever you want to me."

Calum raised his eyebrows and leaned back on the couch. "Put a dollar in the jar."

"God dammit!"

Luke angrily stood from the couch and shoved a dollar in the jam jar that rested on the kitchen table.

-•-•-
ya'll are either gonna love or hate the next chapter haha...ha

-cee :)