9

*still in the same night from last chapter*

also, this is kinda kinky and food is involved just... yeah. idk i warned you all at the beginning of the book hahaha :)

-•-•-

Calum found the tub of frosting that Luke's mother purposely tried to hide in the back of the fridge and opened it up. He dug his finger in and licked it.

"Calum!" Luke yelled once he walked into the kitchen. "That's disgusting! My mom will kill us, put it back!"

"No, it's good. You're mom makes really good icing."

Luke tried to grab the container from Calum but the older boy was much faster and kept it out of Luke's grasp.

"Fine," Luke gave up. "But you're buying more."

Calum smiled like a child as Luke went back into the living room.

Calum took the small tub of frosting and followed Luke with it, taking his seat back next to the blonde boy. Luke ignored the sucking sounds coming from Calum's mouth around his finger and turned the movie playing on the television up.

With his finger, Calum quickly spread a small amount of the frosting on Luke's neck.

"Gross, Cal. What are you-"

Luke got interrupted by the dark haired boy's warm tongue against his neck as he licked the sweet substance off of Luke's skin.

Luke let out a shaky breath and looked at Calum once he pulled away.

"What?" Calum questioned innocently. "It's sweeter that way."

Again, Calum put a small amount of the frosting on Luke's collarbone before licking and sucking it off.

Luke's eyelids grew a mind of their own as they fell closed when Calum lifted Luke's shirt up. The older boy put frosting in a line down Luke's abdomen.

Luke mentally and physically prepared himself as Calum's face inched closer to his pale skin until the wet tongue ran painfully slowly up passed Luke's belly button to his upper stomach, a trail of heat following it. Calum lifted his face up and became level with Luke's.

He pressed his lips against Luke's and invaded the blonde's mouth with his tongue. Luke could taste the frosting on Calum's tongue and it made him lightheaded as Calum held Luke's wrists firmly on the sides of his head against the back of the couch.

Calum's fingers felt all the way down to the waistband of Luke's sweatpants and the younger boy graciously lifted his hips to allow Calum to slip the pants off.

Calum dipped his finger in the icing and spread it along the soft skin on Luke's thigh and licked agonizingly close to wear Luke needed him. Luke leaned his head back on the couch as Calum slowly worked closer and closer to his hard on until the sound of a phone ringing blasted through the room and made both the boys jump.

Luke groaned loudly and searched around for his phone, placing it to his ear as soon as he found it.

"Hello?" he said, annoyance obvious in his voice.

"Hi, sweetheart," Calum's mother's voice chirped. "How are things going? Sorry to bother you but Calum isn't answering his phone."

Calum forcefully flipped Luke on to his stomach and started nibbling and sucking frosting off the back of his thighs while Luke attempted to keep his composure. "We're fine," Luke said simply.

"Alright, well have you boys eaten at all today?"

The tanner boy was already at the skin of Luke's bum now and he squeezed and kissed his butt cheeks while Luke's face burned red, partially from Calum's actions and partially because he was speaking with his mother as he was performing them. "Uh, y-yeah we had some cerea-AH!" Luke exclaimed suddenly when Calum bit his ass hard.