Chapter 16- The Lovely Chat & Flying Balls

Heyy guyss! Here's the update I promisedd! Please share this story with others.

& thank you for all the fans who still read this. Even though it probably decreased a lot since I haven't been uploading in FOREVEERRR.

But either wayy! ENJOYY~!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 16

The Lovely Chat & Flying Balls

The bell rang like a loud buzzer telling the basketball players that it was halftime. For me it was time to scram before Chris caught me. Next I was suppose to be P.E. and I was trying to think of the safest way to get there without Chris spotting me and having our 'lovely chat'. However, Claire wasn't too pleased with this idea because as soon as I got up out of the chair she grabbed my shoulder, read the note, and practically chained me down the chair.

“Summer! Help me!” I struggled against Claire's tight grasp.

“Sorry Chesa,” Summer apologized, “But I think this is the only way to fix your relationship with him.”

“What relationship?!” I stared at her, bewildered, “I was practically disowned!”

“Disowned?!” Claire got up and looked at me dead in the eye, “What are ya'll talking about?” Summer and I eyed each other, for we were found out.

Suddenly someone butted in, “Excuse me,”

I turned towards the dark shadow to face the nightmare awakening from it's sleep.

“Chesa, can we have a talk?” Chris asked me. Leaving the room I saw Tristan cautiously watch, then walked out the door, knowing he shouldn't butt in. Nicole on the other hand was furiously interfering.

“Why do you need to talk to her?! Of all people?” Nicole whined like a three-year-old child wanting ice cream from an ice cream shop even though it's winter.

“Please Nicole, just go to P.E .without me. I'll catch up.” Chris managed to convince her & without another complaint she vanished just like that; gone with the wind.

I glared at him, “You have P.E next?!” Please say no! Hopefully I misheard it! Please say No! Maybe P.E stands for something else like 'practice elements' or some other magically weird class. Please say you don't have P.E next!

“Yeah, why?” He tilted his head to the side, giving him a cute puppy dog look. His blue eyes glistening, his smile practically piercing through my heart, his slight dimple on the right cheek, and his hair gently brushing against his face. WAIT! I should NOT be thinking about that.

“Never mind,” I turned my head so he wouldn't see me blush.

He just shrugged and said, “Well we seriously need to talk,”

“What is there to talk about?” I leaned sat on the desk.

“Us.”

I sighed, “Remember, that diminished when you didn't know who I was,”

He turned towards me, obviously angry, “What was I suppose to do? You broke into the school & how was I suppose to explain myself when I know this random girl who doesn't even go to the school?!”

“Oh, I don't know. Tell them the truth maybe?!?” I yelled at him.

He was obviously furious, he slammed both his hands on either side of me on the desk, and leaned in towards me. For a second, I thought he was about to kiss me because he was sooo close. His lips were only inches away from mine. His nose was brushing against mine. His fingers were on top of mine. His eyes were staring into mine. All in all, we were way too close for comfort. His expression of anger vanished and a smirk was plastered across his face. I could feel the warmth of his body radiating off of him. I could smell the clean and fresh scent that only he had. My head was spinning from all of it. My heart was pounded loudly and I suddenly became insecure, thinking he could hear it. Softly Chris chuckled, “Still the old Chesa,”