The silence was killing me and my confidence so suddenly making me even more nervous than I had been prior. I cleared my throat hoping that would cause him to direct his attention to me before I finally decided to speak up.

"Hey D-" I cut myself off when I heard the loud sound of a car motor and ( insert song you dislike ) blasting through the speakers. 

" Oh, she's here !" Dan his voice filled with excitement, the excitement that had been absent earlier when he greeted you.

"she?" I choked out slightly trying to gulp down the feeling in my throat. I looked up from the floor to notice that he had already rushed outside and was now helping carry some bags inside. My eyes instantly wandered to the window only to see a tall female walk past it, soon a squeaky and irritating laugh became audible.
     My heart dropped

"y o u ' r e  t o o  l a t e"

My heart ached at the thought

" Y o u ' r e  a l w a y s  t o o   l a t e, y o u ' r e  a l w a y s  t o o  l a t e "

a knot formed in my throat again seemingly more prominent than the first time.

" Is  t h e r e  e v e n  a p o I n t I n  t r y I n g  ?"
The voices echoed in my head until they were silenced by the sounds of heels clicking on the tile flooring. I shook away the feeling and breathed deeply. ' maybe I'm just jumping to conclusions yeah that could be it' I said in a low voice. The sound approached me causing me to look up at the source of the clicking. She stood in front of me this time with a face that didn't look so pleased with her discovery. Her long dyed hair seemed to go around elbow length with bangs that seemed to sway in an upward formation. footsteps inched closer. 

"Ah, Bianca I wanted you to meet someone" his voiced filled my ears as he stepped closer to the end of the sofa.

" This is my friend, her name is (y/n)(l/n) " he paused to see her reaction before turning to me. " (n/n) I'm glad you showed up today I wanted you to meet Bianca, My girlfriend" He said smiling and turning to look back at her with loving eyes. she paused to look at me with a fake smile plastered on her lips. she extended her hand out to shake mine. 

"Hello nice to meet you " She smiled holding my hand with a tight grip which I tried not to react to. " N-nice to meet you too" I spoke softly trying to escape her grip. " I'm Dan's GIRLFRIEND" she continued raising her voice near the end of her comment. I faked a smile this time gladly responding to her. " So I've heard.. like literally a few seconds ago when he mentioned it, Actually wait I think you were present there too".  I retorted finally managing to escape her grip. 

she smiled and nodded before turning to a lovestruck dan that stood next to her. 

" could you bring me some water please " He nodded before turning away and walking to the kitchen to grab some drinks. The smile that was planted on her lips suddenly disappeared and was replaced with a smug look. 

"look here, I know exactly what you're up to and let me tell you this right now you might as well give up because he'll never love someone like you " she smirked proudly of what she said.

" OH and one more thing " she paused and grabbed the collar of my shirt in her attempt at choking me or more like bring me fear.

She growled in my ear as I stared back at her awkwardly " you better stay away from him, you wouldn't want to provoke me " she smiled evilly " it's not like you come close to standing a chance anyways" she chuckled 

" Do I make myself clear or must I dumb it down for you ?" she let go of my shirt pushing me slighty " if I were you I'd probably leave, Not that dan would even notice honestly"

I nodded my head, she was probably right after all he probably wouldn't even question it and continue on his day with his bratty girlfriend. 
" what are you waiting for leave "

I grabbed my phone from the table and walked myself out of the house without another word getting into my car for a quick drive home.

╚»★«╝ 𝓭Ã𝔫'𝔰 𝕡𝓸v ╚»★«╝

" Hey, sorry I took so long I was making popcorn for the movie, I said walking back from the kitchen only to see that Bianca was sitting on the sofa by herself not questioning it at first I walked closer handing her the ice water. 

" Did (y/n) have to go to the bathroom or something ?" I looked around the empty room.

" No" Bianca said her voice seeming to tremble.

"oh ? what happened?" I asked confused as I sat down next to her. she lifted her head and met eyes with mine. Her eyes decorated with tears. 

" she was so mean to me, She said she never wanted to see you again and that-" her voice stopped only to be covered by evidently fake sobs.

" W-what?" 

" yeah," she paused to clear her throat "yeah. she said that's why she was here, she was trying to tell you but you just seemed very distracted or whatever" she smiled up at me. " If I were you I'd just let her go I mean It's her loss anyways" she pulled me into a side hug very loudly slurping from the cup.

" oh... that doesn't sound like something my (n/n) would do or say" I replied as she continued with the list of rude things (y/n) had supposedly said. I softly pushed her off and started walking toward the keys only to get stopped in my tracks.

" you're not going to chase after her are you? she's not worth your time" her grip tightened on my torso.

I looked back and forth between my keys and my girlfriend before letting out a sigh. "y-yeah I -I guess you're right " I lied giving in.

" come on babe let's go watch the movie now" she twirled her hair around her finger stopping momentarily when her hair got stuck behind the press-on nails.

(y/n) original Pov:

she fumbled with the lock having a hard time unlocking it until she finally heard a small click of the door unlocking. she pushed forward closing the door behind her and running off into her room throwing herself into the comfort of her bed covering herself completely with the cool textured sheets which relaxed her a bit.

she groaned at the sound of her bedroom door opening knowing that lei was now in the same room as her and would probably start asking questions about how everything went. after a moment of silence lei finally spoke up from the side of the bed. " sooo tell me how did it go ?" she asked in the usual teasing tone ".

" Oh,I know !you could tell me while we eat dinner come on I waited for you " she grabbed a hold of my hand tugging me up slightly before stopping completely at my tear-stained face.

" Oh (n/n) ...." her smile disappeared completely and her lips now formed a frown.

" oh no he didn't "

TBC

word count: 1832

word count update 10/11/19 : 2126 

A/N: Hello to anyone still reading this in 2018 ( I doubt that so much but whatever)

anyways I hope you enjoy the rewrite my English isn't that great but I hope you like my writings. I would also like to thank those people who spent the time reading this when I first published this and for all of you who voted and kept reading this cringey shit ❤️

^^ edited: 7/17/17
Edited: 9/19/17
Edited: 05.5.18