Pluviophile (Dan Tops)

I grabbed his legs, pulling him closer to me.

Dan sat up, having an idea of what ill do.

I hovered over him, holding his shoulders for support.

I lined him up with my rim, and slowly sunk down.

-second point of view-

Phil winced, tears coming out his eyes. He grasped Dans hair as he hid himself in the older ones neck.

Phil took a deep breath in, moving his hips slightly for comfort.

Dan rubbed Phils back. "Do you want me to go slow..?" Dan asked.

Phil simply smiled. "Im yours. You do what you want. I won't care.." he responded, kissing Dan softly. Dan then nodded, grasping Phils hips.

At first, Dan went slowly, not wanting to hurt Phil. But Phil wanted more from Dan, knowing he's very capable of it.

"G-Go..(moan) faster..." Phil whispered, slowly moving up and down. Dan looked up at Phil.

"Go as hard..a-as you can.." he spoke again, not really thinking about this througly.

Dan sighed, and nodded. His hold around Phils hips became tighter. Phil got excited.

He prepared himself.

Soon came a very powerful, painful, but pleasureable thrusts.

Phil arched his back, moaning ten times louder.

"F-Fuck..! A-Ahn... D-Dan.. just like th-that~!" Phil cried out, gripping Dans thighs.

Dan continued to go forcefully, making Phil growl and whine in pleasure.

Dan bit his lip. The feeling of Phils warmth and tightness around himself made him flustered.

Phil moved himself in an angle, making Dan hit his spot.

His face went red, and his eyes widen.

Phil cursed loudly, moving himself faster. "D-Dan im so.. A-Ah.. Clo~se!" Phil trembled.

Dan nodded. "M-me too..." he whispered.

...

Phil whined, feeling himself ejaculate all over himself and Dan.

Dan slowed down his pace, cumming inside of Phil. He shuddered.

Phil laid down on his back, reaching out his arms. "H-Hug..?" He whispered. Dan smiled, and pulled himself out, and hugged Phil.

"You're going to regret going that hard.." Dan whispered. Phil sighed.

"I know.."