Autophobia

--AN-- Last Chapter was kinda of a filler chapter 😂 sorry..

Also, if your not a big fan of phil being/ having sex with women, dont read. (Hint: hes not going to enjoy it.)
PHILS POV

I sat there awkwardly, seeing the two women demonstrate what to do for Dan. Honestly, I'm quite happy someone is showing me these things, AND NO, NOT BECAUSE TWO GIRLS ARE DOING IT, simply because I have no real knowledge on these things.

I nodded, showing I was paying attention. I took visual pictures in my head; wanting to remember.

"EY. Twink, Kellin, and Asuka, get the fuck up." A strong voice spoke. I was frightened, and I got up. I quickly glanced at his face before being shoved into a new room.

What the actual fuck

The three of us were confused, but sat down accordingly.

Asuka sighed.

She elbowed me gently, catching my attention. "Hm?" I hummed. "Take your off clothes.. PJ is going to force us to have sex..all for his porn business." She sighed, taking off her own clothes. Wait what

I was mortified. I stood up, and refused to. "What do you think I am?? Im not a money machine, Im my own person." I spoke out.

Pj came out from the door. He laughed, as he heard the best joke ever. "Fucking hilarious. You know- youre no longer allowed to do what you want. You're a SLAVE. You know what that is? People own you." He growled as he gripped onto my shirt.

"Take it off." He hissed. I was frozen.

I nodded, taking off my clothing. I was embarrassed completely.

I sat back down next to the girls, and waited for further instructions.

Why am I listening to him...

Kellin sighed. "Dont worry Phil, we will understand if your not turned on. Also, welcome to the Slave community.." My head hung down low.

Asuka rubbed my back, whispering a song to sooth me.

...

All three of us were on camera, Pj yelling commands at us.

"Phil.. Penetrate Kellin." I blushed, and looked at Kellin. She nodded, understanding. 'Try your best..' she mouthed.

She bent over, getting ready for me. I wanted to cry. This is like forcing a gay man to be straight.

I inserted myself into her, cringing. She gave a fake moan. I thrusted into her slowly, gripping onto her hips.

This continued on for about 7 minutes until Pj yelled at me. "Look like youre enjoying it!"

"But Im not!" I cried, wanting Dan to come back. Pj gave a threatening look.

Kellin buried her face into the bed. Asuka sighed. "Cant we stop? Im becoming very raw, and Kellin looks uncomfortable. Phil is quite big.. he has no experience whatsoever.."

Pj growled. "Yeah.. Hes hurting me.." Kellin pouted.

PJ then left the room, turing off the camera in frustration.

I pulled myself out of Kellin, and hugged my knees.

Kellin gave me a hug, kissing the side of my head. "Phil.. Im sorry. Youre very brave for doing that. Honestly, youre very good, but I understand you dislike females. Im sure Dan will do something about this." She spoke softly. She had the affection of a mother.

I nodded. "Thank you Kellin." I laid my head down on her shoulder. Both Kellin and Asuka comforted me until I closed my eyes and rested for a while.

...

I woke up to someone yelling. Asuka and Kellin held me close. "W-Whats happening?" I whispered. Kellin had a straight face. "Someone is fighting with Pj.. something about using peoples slaves without permission.."

Asuka hummed. "I think its my owner fighting with him. He paid 90k for me. Asian slaves who do house work are very rare.." Kellin giggled.

Soon, someone opened the door. It was Dan..

Dan paused, trying to process what hes seeing. I get up, hugging him. "Pj.. forced me to have sex with them on tape.." I whimpered. Dan sighed, hugging me back.

"Can we go home..?" I asked, looking up at him. He nodded.

"Yeah.." he gave me a loving kiss, cupping my cheeks. I kissed back, honestly missing Dan.

Kellin and Asuka smiled. "Phil. Youre very lucky your owner really loves you." Kellin spoke, getting up.

I nodded. I truly am. Im a slave, but I'm just pampered with everything I want. Dan is basically... my lover.

But again, he isnt. Hes my owner.

I turned around, grabbing my clothes and changing into them quickly.

I looked up, smiling widely at Kellin and Asuka. "Thank you to a great advance.. i owe you guys alot.."

They nodded. "Bye Phil.. have fun." They spoke together, waving at me. I waved back, and left the trap house with Dan.

....

Dan and I sat in the car for a few minuets. Dan was sobbing into his sweater.

I looked down, not really knowing what to say.

"I-Im sorry i l-left you there.. They a-abused y-you.. a-all my fau-fault.." he hiccuped. I shook my head.

"Its okay.. the girls there taught me useful things. They were also very kind. I dont mind what happened.. lets just go home..

I want to make you happy that im your slave..." I whispered, rubbing his thigh.

Dan sniffled, and nodded. He turned on the car, and we were on our way back to the hotel.
"Dan its okay..