Exploitilia

~~PHILS POV~~
I woke up, feeling a bit nasty. I pulled away from Dans hug and laid on my back. I stared at the ceiling, kinda realizing what I did last night.

I tried remember everything, and then.

I remembered.

I swallowed.

WhAT WHY DID I DO THAT. PHIL GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER. YOU DONT JUST DO THAT YOU DONT K NOW HIM.

I looked over at Dan, mortified. I then had a guilt feeling. He looked really, happy. Ill be honest, it was.. better than doing it myself. Thats all I'll say.

I shuffled near Dan, and kissed his cheek. He groaned softly, and opened his eyes. Dan looked over at me, and smiled softly.

I couldn't help but smile back. "M..Morning.." he whispered, yawning slightly. Hes so fucking adorable. "Are you busy today..?" I asked. He nodded, sitting up.

"I have to go to a trap house. Wanna come with me?" Dan stretched, running his own
hands through his hair.

Okok firstly whats a trap house, secondly, hell yeah ima go with him. Im bored as hell staying here. "Sure." I replied, getting up aswell.

"Well.. get ready. Maybe shower, and wash your mouth. It all didnt get into your mouth." Dan giggled, making me turn red. I covered my mouth, turning away.

I nodded, grabbing my backpack. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. Oh god I look like a mess.

I took off my clothes and turned on the water to the hottest setting. When it was ready, I hopped in and let the hot water hit my back.

I closed my eyes in enjoyment. I stayed in the shower for a while.

...

I sat down, and wait for Dan. He was grabbing things like proof he was of legal age, and he was allowed to have me. "C'mon.." he called me, and I got up. He held out his hand, and i grabbed it.

He smiled, walking out with me. Dan locked the door with his free hand and then we left.

We swung our arms as we walked down the hall. I began to giggle.

"Whats so funny..?" Dan asked, looking at me. I released his hand and i ran down the hall way. Dan gasped, looking scared. He ran after me.

I laughed at his reactions. I think, he thought i was escaping from him. Because of this, I stopped abruptly.

Dan couldnt stop running, and ran into me.

I screamed softly, looking over at Dan. He was on the urge of tears. I felt really bad, and looked down.

I looked back at Dan. I sighed, and cupped his cheeks. I gave him a soft, long kiss.

He kissed back. I felt him smile, so obviously he was much better. I pulled away, apologizing. He nodded, getting up. I got up, too.

We continued walking downstairs.

...

We left the hotel, and I lookes around the town. I haven't seen the city ever since my birthday. This isnt even near my house.

There were so many clubs, restaurants, bars, and people. So urban.

Dan looked over at me. "Want to go in my car or walk?" He asked. I really didnt know this town, so I think it would be better to just drive. I dont want to get jumped for something.

"Drive. It seems better.." I sighed. He nodded, leading me to the parking lot. We stopped at a quite expensive car. This dude must really have a crazy amount of money.