Ch.1 What did you say

Blake's Pov
Beep
Beep
Beep
Stupid Alarm clock...ugh school the place where all happiness (like mine even exist) goes to die. I hop out of bed not wanting to get a slap from my oh so delightful mother (note my sarcasm) and get into the bathroom in my bedroom. After my shower, I put my undergarments on and pick out some baggy pants and a big shirt with some old worn out shoes. Once I get done I grab my bag and head out the door but not without sneaking a granola bar. Hence the no car or friends I begin my 5 to 8 minute walk to school. I hate to admit it but school compared to my home is like a little taste of the good life. As I walk up the school steps I see Kelsey Lockwood the "Queen Bee" of the school or my main bully. She says "Hey nerdy freak did you get your clothes from the trash or what?" In my head I say " no but I'm pretty sure you got your gum from the trash because it's stinking more than garbage but then again it might just be your breath" but instead I quickly muttered a small "no" and try to walk away as fast as I can but with my luck she lets go but sticks her foot out, tripping me in the process. What I didn't notice was the group that was surrounding us that made my ears metaphorically bleed from the boom of laughter.  After a couple periods of the day it's time for lunch and I'm not stupid enough to go in the lunchroom so I grab my lunch, and head into the peaceful serenity of the library. Just as I'm about to leave 20 minutes early I see Logan Hall coming my way and my eyes widen but not before I see him drag me into the back room.