Yami took a deep breath and happily said, "Well guys, ready to go?"

Before you could say yes, you realized something, "Hold up, (b/n) and I have been wearing the same clothes since yesterday..." you said, looking down at what you were wearing. "I think her and I should change clothes and maybe take a shower..."

"Hail no (y/n)! Yesterday in Japan was great and I wanna go back there NOW!!"

You frowned, "But I feel all nasty..."

(b/n)'s ignited fuel of impatience dissolved. She sighed, "Fine. But when Yami and I are sitting on the couch waiting for you, I'll be eating your snacks, k?"

Yami chuckled, "And I'll get started on some of my homework."

You grinned at both of them, "Okay, sounds good!"

"But honestly (y/n)," Yami cupped your chin with his hand, "you look great as it is. You don't need to take the time into changing your appearance if you don't want to."

(b/n) huffed, "Yeah, good luck with leaving it at that, pretty boy. (y/n)'s kind of a clean freak at times."

Yami's hand that held your chin fell back at his side. He looked down at his feet and shrugged, "Well, at least I tried. It IS true though."

"Really guys, I'll be quick, I promise!"

---(Time Skip)---

After your cool, refreshing shower, you looked through your closet to see what kind of outfit you felt like wearing. I mean, you didn't need to take too much time into what you should wear, right? It was just a hang out with some friends. Or was it a party? What will you guys do there?

Shaking your head to clear your mind, you settled on wearing a (f/c) tank top with skinny jeans. You remembered Yami's curious question earlier in the day on what you looked like in skinny jeans since your boyfriend has never seen them on you before. You only had one pair and they did show off a lot of your curves.

As long as it captures the attention of Yami and only Yami, then why the hell not? Should I wear just a little bit of makeup? Nah, it's just hanging out with friends, not a freaking prom.

Speaking of dances, you thought about the mid-school dance coming up this Saturday. He still had four more days left to ask you, you were just hoping he would do it soon.

Sheesh, I really need to calm down, you thought as you exited your room and made your way to the living room where (b/n) was chowing down on YOUR bag of cookies and Yami just finishing his homework.

"Finally," (b/n) said through a mouthful of cookies. Manners were never her thing.

Yami put his stuff in his backpack and looked up at you. His eyes slowly slithering down at you, taking in your full appearance. "Wow (y/n)...you look..."

"Hot," (b/n) finished swallowing down the chocolatey treats.

"Took the words right out of my mouth," Yami said, still admiring your choice of clothes.

You laughed nervously and looked down at your cute sandals that you have chosen to wear, "Thanks guys."

"K can we go now?" (b/n) tapped her foot impatiently.

Yami eyed (b/n) suspiciously with a stupid grin on his face, "Wow (b/n), I didn't think Japan excited you that much." Yami glanced at you and then back at (b/n).

"Yeah (b/n)," you said, siding in on where Yami was taking this, "I have a feeling there's someone in Japan that is causing you to boil with excitement."