|S E V E N|

*TIME SKIP TO DAY OF THE CONCERT*

JOHANN'S POV:
Today's the dayyy. The combination of excitement and nerves has me sweating. I've been thinking over and over these past days and I've decided to tell Ashley about my feelings towards her. As the time has passed, I've seen her being more active and less depressed, which makes me really happy. I'm really nervous to tell her though... But what's the worst that could happen?

ASHLEY'S POV:
Wow so today is the day my best friend's dream is coming true. It's not "just a concert" this is just the beginning of the huge career he's starting. I'm really proud of him.

I decided to start getting ready even though the concert starts in like two hours-ish cause Johann has to do soundcheck and some other things before the concert and well, he's my ride so it's pretty self explanatory. I decided to put on this plain, short blue dress with a leather jacket on top of it. And after 6 months, I actually put on some makeup and heels. I didn't wanna seem too formal yet too casual so hopefully the outfit I chose is just right.

*time skip*

Today has been such a crazy day. I had the chance to see Johann sound-checking and I also passed by his meet and greet. He has sooo many fans I'm so impressed. It's so sweet how all of those people still support him even though the competition is over and he didn't win. There's only twenty minutes left before the show actually starts. Lucky for me, Johann got me some VIP seats along with his parents in the arena.

I start walking on my way to the VIP section and coincidentally bumped into this tall, guy. He had short, brown hair, and he appeared to be pretty sweet. I feel like I had seen him before but I don't remember.

"Oh heyy" says the guy

"Um.. Hi... I'm sorry do I know you?"

"Haha yes and no. I was in Johann's house the day of the party he threw me and the guys."

"......"

"I'm Zabdiel. Zabdiel De Jesus.. I'm a member of CNCO... Any ideas?"

"Ohhhh you were at Johann's party"

"That's kinda what I told you like I don't know two seconds ago.."

"Haha I'm sorry, I'm Ashley we didn't really talk at the party."

"Not really. Wait.. You're Ashley?"

"Umm yea I just told you"

"So you're the girl that... Oh wait never mind."

"Wait what? No, tell me what you were gonna say."

"No it's nothing haha my mistake. So you're also going to the VIP area huh"

"Um yeaa."

"Well it was a pleasure to meet you, Ashley. I hope to see you around soon."

"Thank you, same to you."

He seemed really nice. Johann picks the nicest friends to be honest. Lately I've been feeling more alert and active. Long time I didn't feel like that.. I like it. The shows about to start and I still haven't gotten to my seat. There's literately a sea of people walking everywhere that I got lost and now I can't find my seat. All I see are people walking really fast and some even pushing each other.

I'm actually starting to get scared cause I have no idea what to do. I tried looking for an employee that works with helping people find there chairs but I think they had already left since the show is about to start. My hands start sweating and all I see is still a bunch of people everywhere. I start walking cause I'm not just gonna stay standing up like and idiot so I start walking fast until once again I bump into someone.

This person I did recognize. In fact, I thought I'd never see him again. I can't believe it oh my god.

"Ashley??"

"C-Christopher right?"

"Yes, it's me. Oh my god what a coincidence to bump into you all of a sudden" he says with a cute smile

"I'm actually really lucky to have found you right now"

CHRIS' POV:
I couldn't help but blush at her comment. I thought I'd never see her again, or at least for quite some time. I guess destiny really wanted us to reunite.

"W-what happened?"

"I don't mean to sound stupid or childish but I'm kinda lost."

"Haha awh, here let me see your ticket.. Oh okay come with me." I say as I lead her back to the VIP area.

"Thank you so much, Christopher. I thought I wasn't gonna make it on time" she says as she smiled.

"I'm glad I could help you out. So tell me, how's your leg? And your face? Ha.. Oh and please call me Chris."

"I'm much better, thanks for asking. And sure do, Chris."

"I'm glad. Oh hey, the shows starting. My seat is actually on the other side of the line.. sadly. But I hope we can catch up in the after party."

"Sure.. That'd be nice. See you later"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
Surpriseeee 🎉🎉  since I've been struggling updating more often and I know there's some readers pretty interested in this book I decided to update one day after the other (this won't happen always) Idk I had the time so I wasn't gonna waste it.

🚨ABOUT THE NEXT CHAP: 🚨
I kinda have an idea of what it's gonna be like but I'm quite not sure. Remember Ashley spent some months depressed and now is that she's sorta getting over it so she's trying to open herself  and socializing so she lets Chris in her life hoping to find another friend. Don't assume she's already willing to go out with anyone just clearing that out before the next chap. Thanx for reading and see you in the next chap soon. 💕