|F O U R|

**DAY OF THE PARTY**

ASHLEY'S POV:
There's only three hours missing for the party and I'm starting to have second thoughts. I don't really have to go I mean, the party is just downstairs so I can just stay here in my room. But I did tell Johann I was gonna go so I don't know, maybe I'll change my mind, maybe I won't.

JOHANN'S POV:
Throwing a party involves so much work. I haven't gotten the chance to sit down not even for a split second. I hope Ashley doesn't change her mind of not coming to the party, I'm sure she'd get along with the guys...

*phone call*
-"Yo, hey Johann what's up?"
-"Richardoo, I'm great. Just making sure you confirmed that you'll be coming to the party."
-"Of course! We'll all be there tonight, promise."
-"Yay that's awesome."
-"Hey Johann?"
-"Yea?"
-"How's you're friend? I forgot to mention."
-"She's....ok"
-"Johann, you're my best friend, you can trust me.
-"It's a long story. I'll tell you later. Hey I gotta go but I'm hoping to see you and the guys here tonight."
-"Ok. And of course we'll be there. See you later, bro"

*PARTY*
"Mi Yolandrii, come on in!" I say with excitement. "Hey bro, thanks." He says as he gives me a bro like hug. More and more people arrived as the time passed. "THEY'RE HERE!" Says Sebastian that arrived to Miami yesterday from Puerto Rico.

ASHLEY'S POV:
I heard so much noise from my room it was so loud. I'm still thinking wether I should at least make a quick appearance and then come back up since I feel like it's sorta rude to stay up. It's been a little more than half an hour since the party started and I still haven't gone downstairs. I don't want Johann to come for me or make a drama so I decided to go down.

As I go down the stairs I missed a step and twisted my foot which caused me to trip and fall. I blacked out for a second and realize I didn't hit the floor if not someone. "Oh my god are you okay?!" I hear "Yea yeah, I'm sorry." I say pretty nervous and sorta embarrassed. When I look up I see this really handsome guy with the prettiest rounded eyes and his hair all to the side.

I don't know I sorta felt an instant connection but that's stupid so I just ignored it. "Here I'll help you get up." He said instantly. "NO, don't worry about it, I'm fine." I say as I tried to walk but I almost fall again when I felt his hand instantly grab my arm to stop me from hitting the floor. "See? You twisted your foot, you can't walk. Why don't you sit down? Here I'll help you." He said politely.

He put my arm around his neck and helped me walk to the closest chair we saw. "Thanks for the help." I say "Any time" he says smiling and staring deeply into my eyes. There was a small moment of silence until he actually said something. "Oh! I'm Christopher, sorry I haven't introduced myself." He said, sounding sorta nervous. I wonder what's up with him. "Ashley." I say trying to finish the conversation as soon as possible.

I don't really like parties or talking to people. My only friend is Johann. Oh, and Yoandri but we almost don't see eachother as much as I see Johann and I'm closer to Johann than him. "Nice to meet you, Ashley." He says and I just simply smiled. I'm not used to really "socializing" specially with a person I just met, so it's a little awkward.

"...Well, I guess I see you around?" He says. He seemed like he didn't know what to say and I don't know what he's waiting for to leave. "Yea" I respond with a dry tone. I felt kinda bad for being like that around him. After a while, Johann came to me. "Ash you're here! I didn't realize till until Chris told me you fell getting down the stairs. Are you ok??" He says pretty worried.

"Yeah I'm fine." I respond. "So you met Chris huh? Was he nice?" He asks with curiosity. "Yeah.. Hey I'm gonna go back upstairs I mean I already showed up so..." I say. "What? But the party is just starting! Come, you have to meet the rest of the guys and hey, we're about to serve the food." He says trying to cheer me up. "No, Johann, I feel pretty uncomfortable around all these strangers and I'm not hungry." I say sounding all depressive and negative.

"Come one Ashhh, at least stay for a little longer." He says with some hope. "Ok fine. Just a little more. But I'm gonna stay here sitting down cause my foot hurts." I say. "Oh my god your foot! I forgot. We ran out of ice but I'll go with Richard to the store and buy some so you feel a little better. The ice helps." He says. "I'll be right back. Eat something while I'm gone, you haven't eaten anything in the whole day." He adds.

"K" I say hoping he leaves already. Johann talks a little too much but I love him anyways. I've spent the whole time on my phone until I feel someone pat my back. It was Christopher. I dropped my phone since he scared me, I didn't see that coming. "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He says. "Don't worry about it." I respond not making it a big deal. "Aren't you gonna eat? Is it because you can't walk? I can bring you the food to the table if you want." He says with a worried tone.

"No thanks, I'm not hungry." I say in a nervous tone. Why am I feeling like this? My heart skips a beat every time I catch him looking at me. This is so weird. "If you say so. But if you ever wanna eat don't hesitate, just call me and I'll bring you the food." He says kindly. I automatically smiled like the big loser I am. I don't know what this feeling is but I want it to stop.

"Thank you" I say smiling. He smiled back at me. I see he pulled out a chair from another table and placed it next to mine. Shoot. "I'm gonna keep you some company since you've been alone practically the whole time." He said. My heart was beating at the speed of light. I'm so confused with this feeling, honestly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY, sorry I haven't updated in some time I've been reallyyyy busy lately but here's a new chapter. I was so excited to write this chapter. Chris and Ashley finally met! This has a long  journey to come but I think I have everything all settled for the story (hopefully) BTW if you don't really get her attitude, she's not used to being around people cuz she's always alone. Also, she has no idea what the meaning of love is and what it does so she's about to discover it 😁😁 I'll try to update again as soon as I can, I promise 💕 thanks for reading.