|T H R E E|

ASHLEY'S POV:
We finally arrived to Johann's house and his parents were already outside waiting to greet me. "Ashley honey, come in! You know you're always welcome here" says Johann's mom. To be honest, I love Johann's siblings more than him haha just kidding. But the Vera family is definitely the best family ever.

Unlike me, I don't have a family.. Or no one. "Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Vera, thanks again for accepting me in your house." I say trying to be as nice as I could. I guess I've been pretty tired I don't know why. Also, I've stayed in Johann's house plenty of times so it's like my second house we could say.

"Here Ash, I'll help you get your suitcase upstairs to your room." Johann's says. It's not really my room, it's more like the guest room of the house but Johann keeps insisting that it's my room so I don't even bother discussing over it cause he always ends up winning.

I finally get to "my room" and I decided to take a quick nap to see if I get rid of some of the exhaustion I've been having.
*phone rings*
-"Hello?" I say with a sleepy tone
-"Hello?! Ash? Can you hear me?!"
-"Aunt Liz, I can hear you perfectly you don't have to yell oh my god."
-"Aha! I just wanted to call and check on you. Are you ok? How's Johann treating you?!"

Don't get me wrong, I'm beyond grateful for the sacrifice my aunt has been doing to maintain me and take care of me, but she can really get on my nerves... a lot.

-"I'm okay, don't worry about me."
-"What do you mean not to worry about you?! You're my niece and I love you! I'm doing all of this for you, Ashley!"
-"I never said otherwise aunt Liz, I'm just really tired. I promise you that I'll start looking for job offers as soon as I can to help you out with the money."
-"Don't worry about that sweetie! Take all the time you need. Oh, Ashley?! Ashley darling, I have to go, I'll call you later bye!"

She hung up before I could even say anything else. I've always believed that she has a hearing problem, and it's so annoying. Now that I've been woken up, I decided to start unpacking some things from my suitcase that I'll be needing constantly. When I open the front pocket of the suitcase, I found some pictures of me with my parents on the last trip we ever took.

I instantly started crying. I try not to think that they're no longer here with me, but it's too hard. My life hasn't been the same ever since they left, I haven't been the same ever since they left. I put away the pictures and hear a knock on my door.

I quickly dry my tears and stand up to open it. "Hey Ash, do you wanna go to th-" Johann stops talking when he sees that I was crying. "Ash, what happened? Are you okay?" He says with a worried expression. "I'm ok.. What were you saying?" I say trying to avoid the topic.

Johann looks behind me and spotted one of the pictures I was looking at. I must've dropped one when I went to open the door. "Ash..." He says in a sad tone. He gets in the room and locks the door. "Ash, come here, sit." He commands, and I do as he says. "Johann, don't worry about it, I'm fine."

"Ashley Stone, I want you to raise your hand and swear to me that you're 100% fine, and that you're completely over everything that happened six months ago." He says. I can't lie, specially to my best friend. Maybe he's right... Maybe i should talk about it. I take a deep breath and tell him everything that I'm feeling.

"I'm not fine. I'll never be, so I just try to live with it. I feel like I've lost 60% of my soul after my parent's death. I've lost my family, I lowered my grades and had to be transferred to another school. I practically live alone since my aunt is constantly on business trips. I have no love in any way possible in my life. I don't know what love is, what it does, or what's it's purpose. It's completely worthless." I say as I feel like I got 3,000 pounds off my chest.

As soon as I stopped talking, Johann gave me the tightest hug ever. Really, I was almost out of air. "Ash... I am so sorry that you're having to go through this. I rather have all the pain that you're having instead of seeing you going through it." Johann says tearing up. "I am always gonna be here for you, Ashley, ALWAYS. You're gonna get over this I know you will. It'll take time, but I'm gonna be here with you to support you on everything." He says being very supportive.

Hearing those things made me feel in peace. It made me so happy to know that I have at least someone here supporting me for real. "Thank you so much for everything, Johann, I love you." I say as I hug him.

JOHANN'S POV:
She loves me? Hearing that from her warms my heart. I finally saw her actually smiling, not a fake smile...after so long. "Any time, Ash." I say. "Hey, Johann? .... Maybe I will go to the party." Did she really say that? That made me really happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey theree, I feel so relieved for finally putting up chapter 3. Sorry I couldn't put any of the other guys in this chapter but it was really important that I wrote that part with Ashley and Johann. Johann just loves her too much huh? Also, next chapter will be the day of the party so you'll be seeing more of the guys.  I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll try to update as soon as I can.
😁💕