|S I X|

I wake up and see that it's 10:30 in the morning. It's weird cause I usually tend to wake up pretty early. I go downstairs and see Johann and his parents eating breakfast. I guess they woke up a bit ago too probably because of the party yesterday. I have no idea when it ended, all I remember was being carried to my room by a really lovely guy.

"Ash, you're here, good morning" Johann says.

"Morning. Oh and good morning Mr. and Mrs. Vera."

"Good morning, sweetie. How's your ankle? ...And your face?" Says Johann's mom.

"I'm feeling a little better, thanks."

"I'm glad that you're feeling better, Ash." Johann says with a lovely smile. "Hey hey hey, so now that you're all here, I have some exciting news"

"Really? What is it honey?" Says Johann's mom

"I'm...... gonna be having my very first concert!"

"What?! Oh my god Joliii" I say as I run up to him and give him a tight hug.

Even though I didn't watch that competition show thing that he was in, I knew that Johann had a beautiful voice and he's a really talented guy. Also, this has been Johann's dream ever since I met him. This is a big step in his career and I'm so happy to see his dreams coming true. Johann's parents were really really happy to hear that and they went to give him a hug as well.

"Thank you so much, guys for all your support. I wanted to tell you guys before anyone else cause you three, and my sister of course are the most important people in my life. And I'm forever thankful for all the support you guys give me. So I'm hoping to see all of you over there. I love you guys." He says

"Awh of course we're gonna be there!" I say

"Indeed we are Ash, we're gonna be in the front row cheering for him." Says Johann's dad.

This is all so exciting. Long time I don't hear good news..

JOHANN'S POV:
*phone call*

"What?! I'm so happy for you bro!"

"Thanks man, I hope to see you there"

"Hell yeah you will see me there. So tell me, have you told anyone else? This is a huge thing in the beginning of your career."

"I have. I told my parents and Ash before anyone else."

"She's still in your house? How long will she stay there? Don't take that the wrong way I like her and she seems like a sweet girl."

"Yes Richard, she's still in my house and she's gonna be here quite some time so get used to her. And watch your words, she means a lot to me.. I'm serious"

"Okay geesh I didn't mean it in a bad way."

"I know man, I just.."

"Johann, lets get strait to the point here, you like her don't you? And a lot"

"More than you can ever imagine"

I never really told anyone about my feelings for Ashley. I don't know why, I just kept it to myself.

"Dang man, you're so hooked up with this girl. But good for you, bro I'm happy for you."

"Thanks man"

"Wait..... So you like her, then why don't you ask her out?"

"I can't."

"Don't be stupid, yes you can"

"It's not as easy as you think it is, Richard"

"Johann... It's really simple"

"No it's not oh my god. Ashley is completely different to any other girl in this planted. She's unique. She's special. And that's why I like her. She's been through a lot of things in her life that have impacted her horribly. You had to see her when her parents died... I was the only one she had at the moment. I was the one who gave her my shoulder to cry on all the time. I was the only one who listened to her when no one else did. I was the only one that supported her no matter what. And now I've been seeing her doing some progress. Even if it's a little. The least thing she would focus on at the moment is being in a relationship. Besides, she obviously doesn't like me back. She only sees me like a brother to her."

"Bro, I never said otherwise. I admire you so much for being to loyal to her and always being there for her at her worst. There's not a lot of guys like you. Tell her when you think it's the right moment."

"Thank you for your words, bro. Thank you for being such a good friend. Oh! and please tell Erick, Chris, Joelito, and Zabdi that they're invited to my concert as well. I'll catch up with you later man."

"Sure will, bro. Later"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
Heyy, super sorry I haven't updated in quite some time. And sorry if this chapter wasn't so long either. I've just been struggling a lot with time lately and I've never gotten the chance to sit down and write. Also, I was in writers block for the longest time until it hit me ha.

I'm planing on finishing this book but I won't be updating like really fast. ALSOOOO.. ABOUT THE NEXT CHAPTER: I'm gonna do a time skip to Johann's concert cause idk I don't have like anything to write about before the concert so yeah, see ya on the next chapter and thanks for reading 💕