|F I V E|

"So how did you and Johann meet?" Chris says trying to make a conversation. "We've known each other for about 3 to 4 years already. We used to be neighbors until I moved but hwe still stayed in touch. Also...." I say cutting off at that last phrase because I was about to say something that brought me sad memories.

"Also what?" He says with curiosity.

"...Nothing"

"You can tell me anything, but if you don't wanna talk about it then I'm gonna respect that." He says with a smile on his face. That made me feel internally happy, and I haven't felt like that in a while. "Thanks" I say smiling. "So how did you and Johann meet?" I ask.

"Haha we met in La Banda"

"Oh right pft how stupid of me"

"You didn't watch La Banda?" He asks.
"Nope. I know I know How could you?? Ahhh. You don't even have to mention it, I know" I say thinking that'd he would react just like Johann. But he was different.

"Oh really? There's nothing bad about that. It's not like the whole wide world watched the show." He says making me get his attention at his reaction. "But anyways, are you sure you're not hungry? You haven't eaten anything in the whole party. Are you feeling any better?" He says. He's so sweet and caring. "I'm feeling better, thanks. And no I'm not hungry but thanks for asking." I say.

"Hey Chris! Get over here you've gotta see this video of Yoyo bowling!" Says this tall, brown-haired guy with a really cheesy smile. "Hold on, Joel, I'm on my way haha" he says. "Hey Ashley? I'll be right back okay?"

"Of course, go ahead." I say. He should be hanging out with his friends instead of being here with me wasting his time. I'm not that interesting anyways, that's probably why I don't have any friends. Also, I never go out so it makes sense.

"Ash! I'm here, I brought the ice." Johann's says out of breath. "Johann, why were you running?" I say as I chuckle. "Well you needed the ice and Richard and I went to a store but it turned out to be closed so we had to go to another one that was a little further from home."

"By the way, I haven't introduced him to you. Richard! Get over here meet Ashley!" He says practically yelling. "So you're the famous Ashley huh? Nice to meet you" he kindly says as he gave me a friendly hug. "Haha nice to meet you, and thanks for the ice." I say. "Haha any time." He seemed very nice.

"So how's your foot?" Johann asks.

"It's watever" I respond

"Do you want the ice now?"

"Later. But thanks for worrying" I say with a smile on my face. Johann has always been really caring with me and I love him for that. I decide to go outside to get some fresh air and get away from all that noise for at least two minutes. 

CHRISTOPHER'S POV:
I ended my conversation with the guys and I instantly started looking for Ashley. "Hey" I hear someone tell me. I turn around and see Zabdiel. "Oh my God Zabdiel you scared me." I say. "Who are you looking for huh?" He says with a nosy tone. "No one"

"So you're inspecting every single inch of this house and you're telling me you're not looking for anyone." He says. "Oh my god no I'm not looking for anyone what's your problem?"

"It's that girl isn't it?" He says

"What? What girl?"

"Don't pretend like I don't know. That girl that you bumped into in the beginning of the party."

"Oh Ashley? What about her?" I say as I keep looking everywhere and not really paying attention to the conversation.

"Earth to Chris!"

"What?!"

"Christopher Velez Muñoz"

"Fine! I'm looking for her"

"Ya don't say"

"I don't know why, but I felt a connection with her when I met her. I know we just met and this might sound stupid to you but I like her and I would like to get to know her better."

"Christopher is in love at first sight I hear?"

"No, oh my god. I gotta go I'll catch up with you later" I tell him as I walk outside hoping to see Ashley there since she wasn't inside. I was right. There she was staring at the night sky.

"Hey" I say awkwardly. "Oh hi" she says with a small smile. She's absolutely beautiful without a doubt. "What are you doing over here?" I say hoping I'm not making this just awkward. "Thinking" she says as she keeps looking at the sky full of stars. I really don't know what to say so I just said the first thing that popped into my head. "So Johann told me you'd be staying here with him for some time."

"Yep"

"Why? Are you're parents on a business trip or something?" I say. She gave me an uncomfortable look. "...No" she said looking at the floor with a sad look. "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. If I said something that I wasn't supposed to bring up then just forget about it."

ASHLEY'S POV:
He just had to bring that up. "Don't worry about it..... Sorry I gotta go" I say as I walk back inside but he lightly grabs my arm. "Hey, I'm really sorry if I said something that made you uncomfortable." He says with a sad expression. "Don't worry I already told you. You didn't do anything..."

I lightly smile at him and head myself back inside when I walk into the door and someone opens it before me making the door hit me. "Oh my god Ashley are you okay?!" I hear Chris say. I literally blacked out, I could only hear him. "Ashely!? Wake up!" He says

"Oh my god I'm so sorry! Ash are you okay?!" I hear Yoandri say. I finally wake up and first thing I saw was Chris' face. "I'm okay" I say.

"Oh my god Ash what happened to you?!" I hear Johann say. "Nothing, Yoyo accidentally hit me with the door and I blacked out for a second, but I'm okay." I felt a little dizzy because of the sudden impact. "Ash, I think you should go upstairs and rest." Johann tells me. "Yeah you should." Chris agrees. "Here I'll help you get up" he says. Let me say that by 'help you get up' I didn't think he meant to carry me up the stairs and to my room.

I feel his arms wrapped around me and he lifted me up bridal style. I felt... I don't know, I felt safe when I was in his arms. That's weird. He laid me on my bed. "Have some rest and I hope you get well soon." He said with a smile. "Thank you for everything" I replied. I got this weird tingly feeling and I don't know what that means but it felt kinda good.

"I hope to see you again soon" Chris says he started exiting my room. I gave him a light smile. He turned off the lights and I tried to sleep but that's the least thing I could do. All I could think of... Was him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey thereee, sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been pretty busy like I said in the last chapter but here I am now. This chapter is kinda boring idk but it gets really good later you'll see. I'm gonna try to have some chaps prewritten so then it's easier for me to update and faster but I'm not sure.

Also, to get this clear, I know it might seem like they're already in love with each other but they're not. Ashley is really confused (she'll explain in the next chapter) and Chris just likes her and wants to get to know her better but nothing serious for now. I'm trying to write this as realistic as I can but its hard lol.

Anyways, I'm typing too much and this chap is already pretty long cuz I wanted to make it up for the time I've been gone so ima leave now. See you in next chap that thank you for reading this a/n cuz I know almost no one reads them lolz 💕