War

I forgot to mention that Luke is dead. Just sayin' it will play a part in this chapter

Stiles pov

Because we were in Utah, it only took about 12 hours to get to Hollywood, California. I could kinda move, but not the best. It was like that pain you have after you run alot or do alot of exercise and your body is sore but 5× worse, but at least I could move.

"We are in Hollywood now. And there is the Hollywood sign" Scott said. He was driveing and Lydia and Grover were up front with them. Percy and Annabeth were in the back with me. I am really tired, but not as tired as I used to be.

"So we're almost there?" I asked.

"Yes" Lydia said.

"Okay, I'm gonna change your bandages" Annabeth said.

"I can do it..." I said nicely but then remembering blood makes me quisy.

"Stiles, blood makes you faint, let Annabeth do it" Lydia said and Annabeth laughed as she grabbed bandages.

I lifted up my t-shirt sleeve past my shoulder so she could change the bandage, then I lifted up my shirt so she could change the bandage on my stab wound. Once that was done she gave me a pain medicine.

"Thanks" I said with a slight smile and she nodded her head.

"He will be okay ya know" Percy said.

"I jus-" He cut me off.

"Stiles, I promise he will be okay, I will risk my life to keep that promise" Percy said with a smile as we arrived at the sign tourist place. We had to climb a little to get to the sign. We all got out.

"Are you gonna make it?" Scott asked.

"Yeah, I can move it just hurts a little bit" I said and Scott nodded.

We walked about 1/4 of a mile up to the sign.

"Okay, when we get down there there will be a dead guy, he wants drakmas. Once we give him some we ride in a boat till we get to the castle. From there there are dead hellhounds, they are nothing like a hellhound you would see because that's what hellhounds really look like." Percy explained.

"Okay" everyone said.

Percy went over to the dirt pile and it disappeared leaving stairs.

Everyone walked in. Me in the middle. We made it down there and there was skulls in the wall. And a guy in a cloak. He turned around. He had no eyes.

"10 Drakmas" he said and Percy placed them in his hands. The guy put the money in his pocket and gestured to the boat.

He paddled up down a river for about a minute. I was an end to the river and the guys didn't slow down.

"Ummm, shouldn't we be stopping now?" I asked.

"Yeah" Scott and Lydia said.

The end came but we just floated on. There was lava below us along with black spirits screaming. I was this big castle. Once we aproached the castle the boat stopped. We got out and thank the man before entering the door.

We walked in and these slimy deformed creatures surrounded us. Scott flashed his eyes and they ran away.

A man about mid 40's came walking around the corner.

"I was expecting you guys" he said with an evil look in his eyes.

Percy's pov

Lydia, Scott, and Stiles have no idea what Hades is capable of and if Stiles acts like his normal self he might get himself killed.