Lotas Eater Casino Part~2

Percy pov

The security guards fought us till they won. They took us to the main office.

"Percy Jackson, the one who recked this casino." Said one of them.

"Yes, I did. What do you want?" I asked.

"We want Stiles Stilinski. We know you know him" he said and I looked at Annabeth and Grover. Grover mouthed 'Did they not see him?' And I shrugged.

"I don't know where he is. Never seen him" I said.

"One more question before..." He trailed out.

"What. Are you gonna kill us?" I asked.

"No, he isn't gonna kill us, he cabt, it will start a war between them and our parents" Annabeth said.

"We won't kill you, but we won't let you go till you tell me where he is" he said.

Just as I was making up a lie another guy walked in.

"Stiles Stilinski is here! He is under the trance." He said.

I began to squirm. They didn't tie the knot tight. I wasn't listening to what they were saying.

My hand slipped through rope. I untied the rest of my hand silently. I looked over and Grover and Annabeth did the same. We kept out hands behind our backs.

"I will get him myself" our kidnapper said and I sprung up and kicked him in the face. Knocked him out.

"Well then, good job?" Annabeth said shocked at my quick movements.

"Lets get them out quickly. All hell is gonna break loose" I said as we began running down the hall and into the casino.

"You guys look for pearls, I will get them. Meet at that truck right there" I said pointing to the new truck that was for sale in the casino. They nodded and we split. I found Stiles first.

He was playing poker. I walked up to him.

"Oh hey, Percy." He said grabbing another flowers I smacked it away.

I grabbed his shoulder and pulled him away.

"Hey! I was winning" he said.

"Wake up! Your under a trance!" I said and Stiles eyes flashed with reconization.

"Oh my..." He looked worried.

"What? What did you do?" I asked.

"I made out with Lydia! Oh my age is gonna kill me!" He yelled and I started laughing.

"Just let's find them and get out of here." I said with a smirk.

We next found Lydia.

Lydia walked up to stiles and gave him a harsh kiss. He kissed her back, but then pushed her away.

"Lydia, your in a trance. Wake up!" He said and she looked at him blankly.

"The flowers. It's a trap!" He said saving his hands and she snapped back.

She then slapped him. He looked shocked.

"What the hell?!" He yelled rubbing his face.

"That was for you letting me makeing out with me earlier....And this is for you bring a really good kisser" she said as she kissed me. Percy gasped and I smirked as she pulled away.

"Lets find Scott" she said and I just nodded.

Percy patted me on the back.

"What?" I asked.