Chapter 4~A UNfortunate Visit

Stiles pov

Once we were far enough into the woods Percy summoned a taxi. Those old lady's were insane. They split the taxi in half...I almost fall out because I was in the middle. We were in Wisconsin is seconds. They stopped in the town we needed to be in. It was sunrise. Perfect timing.

"What is the adress?" Percy asked Grover.

"I don't think we need one" I said pointing to a sign that said Merideths Fortune teller shop.

"Are you gonna go in?" Lydia asked.

"Is it the feeling of death or danger?" I asked.

"Danger...and maybe death." She said and I shrugged off my fear.

"I will take that chance." I said as I grabbed the door handle.

We all walked in and there was an old dark skinned lady.

"I have been expecting you, Stiles" she said and I slightly flinched.

"Might want to stop your fear now, don't wanna make him any stronger? Do we?" She asked.

I looked back a Lydia and Scott.

"What do you want from him?" Scott asked.

"What everyone wants from him. His blood. His blood makes people stronger, faster, makes demons harder to unidentify, and makes almost anything heal." She said with a serious tone.

"So what are you gonna do?" Percy asked.

The women was silent. Everyone got closer to her. Percy slashed his sword at her hand. Her hand fell off but quickly grew back.

"Shouldn't have done that! Now, Stiles will pay the price." She yelled as she snapped her finger and the nogistune apeared behind her along with 4 other demons. 6 total. One for each of us.

"I got the nogistune." Scott said and everyone nodded.

"This isn't your fight Scott, I got him." I said.

"Stiles! I got some more riddles for you." The nogistune said as war broke out.

"I am greater then god, more evil then the devil, the poor have it, rich dont, and if you eat me, you die. What am I?" The nogistune asked.

I thought f or a moment.

The nogistune took a step closer.

"Answer?" He said evilishly.

Nothing.

"Nothing." I said.

"Many have heard me, but nobody has seen me, and I will not speak back until spoken to. What am I?" He said.

I had no idea. And I knew what happens when you don't know.

"I don't know" I said stepping away till I hit a wall.

"Many have heardme, but nobody has seen me, and I will not speak unless spoken to. What is it? Stiles! WHAT IS IT!" the nogistune had its hand on my neck.

"I...dont...know!" I choked out.

He let go.

"Well, I guess I will have to wear your face now." He said as he began to take his bandages off.

"No! Don't do it!" I yelled but it was to late, I was looking at my twin.

"Still don't know?" He asked.

"I don't know" I said shakily.

Everyone was fighting.

"This is gonna hurt. Should've known it and you could've saved your dad and your friends, but you didnt know...now, LET ME IN!" Void screamed.