Monster.

A/N: An ensuite is a bathroom that's attached to a bedroom. Warning for blood and gore in this chapter, no character death, don't worry I'm really not one for killing off characters. On with the Chapter!

Dipper was awoken at 3 a.m. to the sound of retching coming for his ensuite that had been put in when the twins had come back, specifically for Dippers... problems. He shot up to his feet stiffly, from sleeping on the floor. He stumbled quietly to the door but stopped before entering at the sound of quiet sobs. He heard the toilet flush and saw through the crack of the door Bill standing in front of the mirror, he pulled his eye patch off and placed it on the counter.  He pushed the hair out of his face and stared into the mirror, the cracks in his face had gotten more prominent and were red now instead of black. Bill clenched his fists and squeezed his eyes shut, tears running down his face.

He brought his hands up to the sides of his face then he abruptly clutched at his stomach and took to the toilet again. Dipper entered then. "Bill? Are you okay?" He asked. Bill shook his head as we retched again, blood and various other things poured out of Bills mouth. "Oh my god, Bill! You're bleeding, what happened?" Dipper demanded.

"D-dipper." Bill gasped, clutching at the porcelain toilet, "H-elp m-" He was cut off by another river of blood flowing from his mouth. Dipper moved to help him but he suddenly stood then turned to Dipper, his eyes both a deep black,  the cracks in his face now reaching his neck and the rest of his face. He growled deeply, lips pulled back to reveal his pointed teeth. Dipper stumbled back and in to his room, afraid. Bill snarled, then disappeared.

Dipper spun around frantically searching for Bill. He wasn't in the room anymore so he sped downstairs into where Mabel was, in Ford's old room. He slammed the door open with a loud shout of his sisters name, "Mabel!" He cried in worry, she flailed and fell out of her bed before quickly shooting up. "What, what?" She stared at him.

Dipper stumbled forwards and reached out to her, he hesitated, then tugged her a little harder than he meant to into a hug. Mabel hesitated, surprised, before wrapping her arms around her twin. " Dipper?" Dipper gave no response, he only cried into the shoulder of his sister. 

Several minutes later he squeezed his sister and managed to whisper out, "Thank god you're okay." before passing out on Mabel from exhaustion. She caught him as he fell, "Dipper? Dipper!" She sighed and hoisted him into her arms, he'd become very thin over the years. It tore into Mabels heart to watch her brother fall apart before her eyes. She didn't like to think about what had happened just before they'd moved here, it had destroyed their family. Both teens had been kicked out because of Dipper. Well, Dippers, er... problems. 

Mabel still felt awful for the part that she had played in the destruction of the person she loved more than anything. So as she carried her brother upstairs she felt guilt consume her, then anger. Sure, she was partly to blame for not believing him, but she wasn't the one who-

Gruncle stan appears at the top of the stairs and Mabel stopped mid way up. "Uh... hey, Gruncle Stan. Whats up?"

He stared at her a moment before turning away, "I'm not even going to ask." 

Mabel put Dipper on his bed before turning to confront Bill. She was surprised when she didn't see him there. But then again that must have been why Dipper was so frantic. She sighed and climbed onto the bed with her brother and wrapped her arms around him. He snuggled into her in his sleep and they stayed like that all night long, Mabel eventually falling asleep as well. 

Dipper woke up at around 8:00, he felt heavy and tired,he was about to go back to sleep when something caught his attention, he turned his head slowly, eyes wide towards the floor about five feet from his bed. He screamed and recoiled, almost crushing Mabel against the wall,but she shot up in surprise, looking to Dipper, then slowly following his gaze to the floor. Her eyes widened and she squeaked, "Oh my god..." she whispered.

In the middle of the room, splayed across the floor was Bill, Drenched in red that covered most of Dippers room, the walls were splattered with blood and guts and fur and various parts of several animals lay on the splintered wood of the attic floor. Bill was awake, on his knees and bent over the corpse of what appeared to be a moose. he was holding a large chunk of fur covered flesh to his mouth, he tore into it with pointed teeth, and now Dipper was glad he'd told Mabel that this was really Bill or she probably would have fainted by now.

Bill, having decided he was done with that particular piece, tossed it against the wall with a faint thump. He perked up and turned his head to the twins, who were still watching him with wide eyes. Bill's black eyes stared deeply into their souls, Dipper grew afraid as did Mabel, who wrapped a protective arm around her brother. But Bill didn't seem angry, he blinked a few times and his eyes slowly faded back to their normal colour and he jumped slightly, surprised before his eyes widened and he shrieked loudly and recoiled from the dead animal in front of him. 

Bill gasped for air and his eyes couldn't focus, he grasped the front of his shirt then brought his hands up to eye level, and began to shake. "W-what-" He breathed out with difficulty, "Did I do this?" He turned to Mabel and Dipper who still sat huddled on the bed, less terrified now and more shocked. Dipper nodded. 

Bill shook his head, "N-no, NO!" He buried his face in his bloodied hands and began to sob quietly. "No, not me, I- i didn't-" He cut himself off with a fit of sobs. Dipper climbed ff the bed and to Bill's side. "It's okay Bill. I'm sure you just... can't eat human food. You are a demon after all. They're just animals, don't worry."

Bill brought his hands away from his face an looked at the twins, Mabel had begun to pet his head, he liked it. Bill sniffled. "Okay..." He was still unsure but as long as Dipper didn't hate him, he didn't really care what he did. He knew he was allowed to kill animals now, for eating. That was good, he didn't know if he could handle anymore of that disgusting stuff he had yesterday. Still though, it made him feel odd, that he had been called a demon by Dipper as if it was second nature. 

Dipper stood, "We'd better clean this up before anyone else comes in here." 

A/N

Tada!!! Now you know the last chapter was so boring, and so the real story begins, am I right friends? LOL. Anyways, let me know what you thought of this chapter, if you have ideas or requests for future chapters I'd be happy to consider them provided they don't interfere with my planned storyline.

Buy Gold, Bye!