Secrets - Greg House One Shot

"HOUSE!!" Wilson screamed as he knocked on his door, "open the door I know you're in there!" Foot steps could be heard coming closer to Doctor Gregory House's front door.

"What?" A agitated House stood at the door, he wore nothing but a pair of cotton bottoms.

"A hooker? A hooker? Seriously House just because you like to have fun with some disease ridden women who probably has more STDs that the research department has in storage. Doesn't mean I want them knocking on my door asking 'are you Doctor Cancerous?' and you want to know the best bit? She still wanted to be paid!" House stood with a smirk across his face as he listened to his best friends rant.

"Of course she wanted to be paid. You received a service, a service that she expects to be paid for." Wilson's eyes nearly popped out and anger coursed through his next words.

"No I did not receive a service nor did I want one!" House just smirked as he listen.

"Greg?" The smirk on House's face disappeared in seconds as a questionable expression appeared on Wilson's. A women emerged from around the corner. As she spotted Wilson her expression changed from confusion to surprise. Wilson turned to House so quickly it was unbelievable.

"A HOOKER? You got a hooker here? What is she the sister of the one you sent to mine?" House became uncomfortable quickly but before he could say anything the woman spoke up.

"Call me a hooker one more time and I'll rip your God damn tongue out." Her eyes glared at Wilson as she stood a few feet behind House not totally viewable from Wilson's position. She turned her attention towards House a calm yet tired expression on her face. "I'm ganna go make some hot chocolate and coffee." She turned and left the room heading straight into the kitchen.

House took a deep breath as she left the room watching her carefully as she left. He turned back to Wilson once she was gone, holding the door open he nodded for Wilson to come in. As he entered House closed the door behind behind him and walked carefully on his feet to the sofa. Wilson stood by the sofa spotting the silhouette of the women in the dark kitchen as she walked around making the drinks.

"She's not a hooker." Wilson turned to House as he spoke seeing a smirk across his face. There was a difference in this smirk that Wilson noticed straight away, he was smiling as well, Gregory House was smiling.

"Your smiling," Wilson said in disbelieve, his eyes wide with shock. "Well who is she then, a long lost relative?" House just smirked all the more.

"Close, she's my fiancée." Wilson choked on air at what he heard.

"Your joking right. I mean, you getting married? How and when?" The shock was evident on Wilson's face as he stared at House in shock. The kettle in the kitchen could be heard as it popped off. Only then did Wilson realize that she could still hear them both.

"Met her in a café, had some dates, had some great sex, got together, asked her the killer question, got turned down a good 50 times, then finally she said yes, about 5 months ago." Wilson stood for a while until he finally sat down staring at the coffee table in front.

"How long have you been with her?" His voice had turned calm as he realized just how serious House was being. "And just out of curiosity, did you by any chance send the hooker round mine so I would come here, moan at you, and meet her?" Wilson smirked at the end of his sentence as he looked over at House. House in turn smirked right back.

"Now why would I do that?" Wilson chuckled as his friend. "Been with her for about 9 months now." He said smiling at the memories.

"By the sounds of things you guys have sorted it out." Wilson turned to see the woman from before. Her natural light blonde hair was tied loosely at the her shoulder, the length of it hung down her front over her shoulder down to just below her hip. Her lush forest green eyes glowed in the dark giving a sparkling illusion. She stood at about 5 foot 10 inches and if Wilson had to guess she would be a very slim person. If she wasn't pregnant that is.