You're Gonna Here Me Roar

Start from the beginning

"So what it's cute." Caroline insisted.

"No. Just no. It's not cute, in fact it's pink. Hot pink." I stated emphasizing my distaste for the dress. "And never in my life will I wear such an atrocious colour."

"Fine." Caroline muttered in defeat stomping her high heal clad feet. "I'll go find another one."

While Caroline disappeared out of sight, I began looking through some racks near by. No store in Mystic Falls was good enough. It either was too sparkly, too girly, to pink, too frilly, too short, too slutty or just horrible.

Thankfully we only had to go dress shopping for myself. Caroline already had her dress and outfit ready two weeks ago.

"Oh my god!" I heard Caroline's voice from behind me. "I have just found the perfect dress for you!" That was her reaction to the last fifteen dresses I'd tried on.

Rollin my eyes, I turned around. "Caro- Wow!"

The dress was black and shirt. Had some nice sequencing at the top and probably ended right above my knees.

"Perfect."

~*~

I mean I was feeling pretty normal a few days later. I hadn't lashed out on anyone. I was still drinking good amounts of blood from blood bags, skipping school, you know the norm. Did I mention that no one but Caroline or Damon spend time with me.

I think Stefan just doesn't because of Elena. Bonnie is doing some voodoo stuff. And Jeremy is being held prisoner by Elena who thinks I'm too dangerous. Bonnie just told him to be careful.Who told me this? the very reliable Caroline, who makes sure all her sources are real.

That's why I was surprised when Elena walked in. Looking up from my book, I glared at her.

"What are you doing here?" She had the nerve to ask. I guess I was supposed to be at school.

"Don't forget Elena, this is my house." I told her trying my best to control my anger.

"No. This is Damon and Stefan's house." She argued.

"If you want me to bring you legal documents, I could, but I won't." I tried to tune her out after I said that, as I returned to my book.

"Your dangerous. To all of us." She said.

I snapped my head to her and in a blink of an eye, I was standing in front of her. She gaped and took a step back. "What did you say?" I growled, suddenly realizing how angry I was.

"Y-your dangerous." She said trying to keep her voice even, as she tried to tell me off.

I shook my head several time, as I stepped up close to her, her figure towering over mine by a little bit. I definitely looked more intimidating since she had her head down, and I was staring at her hair right now.

"Let's get one thing straight Elena." I spat, making her head snap up. "No matter what state I am in, I will always except the challenge when I am challenged."

"How long do you think they'll stay by your side? We all know Damon likes me better." Elena had the guts to say.

I could feel the fire burning within me as I took one more step towards her and grabbed her neck with my hand. Immediately her hands came up to try and pry mine off, but it was to no avail.

I smacked her head against the wall, as her feet left the ground.

"Elena, Elena, Elena! When will you ever learn that prince charming won't always be here to save you little princess?" I asked a smirk taking the place of my frown. "If Damon ever had the slightest bit of interest in you, it was only because he was still hung up over that wench Katherine, who you have proven to be no better than."

Suddenly I was torn off of her, and thrown across the room.

I stood back up in a fighting stance, growling at the back of Stefan's head.

"You don't need to do this." He tried to reason, but it was of no use. Elena dug herself too deep this time.

Charging at Stefan, I threw him in to the bookcase, making him groan in pain. I knew he'd be there for a while.

Picking Elena up off of the ground, I sunk my teeth into her neck, as blood raced down my throat.

My moment of victory didn't last too long as I was pulled off of he and held tightly in someone's arms.

I struggled but it was of no use. My body was flaming up and trembling in anger.

Then all I could see was a flaming red, and faint screaming. I hear pleads to stop, but I felt as if I was frozen in place.

As much as I tried, my anger couldn't be controlled or pushed down.

My body trembled as I clutched my hands into tight fists trying to retain some of my anger.

Then the blazing fire seemed to blur away as it was replaced with blurry blue eyes.

"Kayla!"

"Kayla!" I was snapped outta my thoughts as I looked at Damon with blurry eyes. "Put it out!" He screamed frantically.

I looked around with wide confused eyes as I took upon the scenery. The whole doorway was covered in large flames.

Quickly I waved my hands putting out the fire.

I can't believe that happened. Someone could've gotten hurt.

Shaking my head, I looked at Damon then Elena and Stefan who were standing behind me.

"I have to get ready for a dance." With that I turned around and took the steps upstairs.

~*~

Authors Note:

So I didn't mean to put it out this late but I was on vacation and then I came back two days before school started. And i didn't get time since I was so busy trying to navigate my way through my new school and get use to this new schedule.

So was the chappie good or bad?

Obviously the next chapter is supposed to be the dance, and everybody knows a dance in Mystic falls in never just a dance and never normal.

What do you think will happen the following chapter?

What characters might re-enter the story?

What's going down in the next chappie?

How well do you think kayla is handling this emotion mess up?

What does Damon know?

What will happen to Kayla?

Till next time my wonderful readers!!

Xxx -tabby