"well, i love you too...but you've been a naughty boy" he says, trailing his fingers up lukes torso.

"and i think, bad boys like you deserve a punishment" he says in husky whisper climbing off the bed.

"yooo give me a chance to brush me teeth atleast"

"seriously?"

"yes, seriously. hygiene is important" the small one huffs before rushing off, he soon returns and lays back down.

"now..about that punishment"

"but wait...we're not in a a bdsm relationship anymore..."

"doesn't mean i can't punish you...princess" ashton grins,
"now as you can't feel pain; i've decided on a humiliation punishment..."

"ash-" he was cut off by ashton's hand colliding with his bum making him squeak.

"no talking unless i say. now don't move"

ashton left the room briefly before returning back with a costume in hand.

luke stared with big curious eyes as ashton pulled out a princess costume- 'wait!? a princess costume' luke thought. put this on baby" ashton whispers intimidatingly to luke, earning a nod from the younger boy.

he strips off and puts on the costume.

"hmmm, you like it princess?"

luke nods.

"you can speak"

"yes, sir"

"really? i think it's missing something...maybe like a tiara..but i don't have one...looks like we have to go out, don't we princess?"

"mhm"

"we're gonna go in a minute but the second part of this humiliation punishment is that i'm going to urinate on you're face, okay princess? and i want you to swallow any that gets in your mouth.."

luke nods eagerly but inside, he wants to cry, he hates water sports.

so ashton pulls down his trousers, pushing luke down and aiming his cøck at his face.

the warm liquid comes out, wetting luke's face as he consumed some. ashton moves his dîck around, making sure to get it everywhere on luke.

"swallow some, slut"

and luke recognises this as the third step, degradation. ash would call him names like slut, whore, fat, worthless, dumb, bitch etc. for humiliation and embarrassment.

ashton told luke he could clean his face and when returns, they head out.

but not before putting makeup on. (luke obviously)

ah, public humiliation.

the dress is really short and cut out to show certain things in purpose, he was cross dressing and he has to crawl.

ashton also keeps spanking him and calling him horrible names, embarrassing luke even more.

when they got the tiara, ashton decides on one final punishment.

it was to pleasure him with a machine, but his work colleagues (apart from calum) got to watch.

(i didn't go into detail bc of what i said on the A/N)

ashton explains it to luke before taking him to the place, he set up the machine and it begins pumping in and out of his tight pink hole.

then ashton invites everyone in and they all stare at luke like a piece of meat.

luke used to have anxiety, and suddenly he feels scared, he hears all their comments and is all of a sudden self concious, he hears ashton laugh at a few and luke couldn't help it...

he starts crying, and ashton feels his heart shatter at the sight, so he sped up the machine so luke would reach his high quicker. (it was going painfully slow)

luke bathes in the embarrassment as he listens to all the comments;

"aw the little fag is crying"

"he's weak"

"what a little wimp"

"he's kinda cute"

"he's so fat, how is he even fitting in their-"

"okay guys that's enough, get out" ashton ushered all of them out as soon as luke reached his high.

ashton ran over to luke and undoes the machine, luke collapses onto ashton with grabby hands and sobs.

"pl-please don't do that again! th-they said stuff and i-i hate myself for it, f-for being so f-fat and s-so weak! i-i don't want a-anyone to see me again. i'm g-gross and path-"

"luke, no, you're perfect okay, your tummy is cute and soft and you're not weak, most people aren't able to do that, it was just a punishment baby, they don't mean it. i love you so much, i'm so so sorry..it went too far"

ashton curls his strong arms around the small one's shaking body. luke doesn't respond, he just lets ashton hold him as he sobs into the honey-blondes chest.

and all ashton does is hold him tight in his arms, because that's all he could do.

-

its 0:33 (by time i published: 2:40 rn) am but im counting it as i updated on wednesday lol, only took bloody 11 chapters haha

i love humiliation punishments....

yeah

(but this was too far)

hopE YOU DONT FIND ME WEIRD

vote and comment, it means alot (:

ily - nabs. x