0.1

This story is in Lukes pov unless i say otherwise (:

Sorry i missed the update on Wednesday! I promise I'll try to be on time this week (wednesday or sooner)

-

"ashtonnnn im hungry"

"i said call me daddy or sir"

"and i said how about fuck no"

if i remember correctly, we've already had this conversation.

he scowls at me for that and sent me up to the room to strip.

as he came up he tutts and says

"i also said that you make the meals, remember"

"oh yeah, I forgot daddy"

"its okay baby boy" he says pressing a kiss to my forehead...

"but you still called me my real name so what punishment should I give you today.. hmm" he thought aloud. "mm ten spanks, turn around"

and well, that was nice.

"you ready baby?" ashton says, snaking an arm around my waist.

"yes sir" i smile. today he was taking me to meet his friend calum and his sub michael.

"right, lets go" he says and we leave.

the ride mainly consisted of shitty music on the radio that made me and ashton grimace.

"ew, daddy can i change this?"

"yeah, go for it baby"

i turn it to a different song and white noise by pvris comes on.

"im watchingggg im waitinggggg im achinnggg sufficatinnngg" he sings loudly.

"im guessing you like this, sir?"

"its my jam"

"can you hear me? Im screaming-"

i interupt him with a laugh, he can actually sing but the way he sang it was ridiculous.

"you know sir, you can actually sing"

"yeah right. now anyway, you need to be behaved today. kneel, nod and call me sir, okay?"

"yes... sir"

"thought you weren't gonna say it for a minute"

i laugh and then we arrive.

"right come on baby"

i climb out the car and follow my dom.

outside the house i can hear untouched my the veronicas playing from the neighbours house. "i feel so untouched and i want you so much..-" i hum along.

"hush small child" he says and my smile widens as i giggle. god i think i love him already! he's not mean or rude or controlling, he's actually nice and funny, but of course it's still a bdsm relationship, just less restrictive.