1.1

[i did some research on bdsm humiliation and its about get weird so here we go]

"what the fuc-" ashton's eyes widen when seeing a body pressed against his.

the 21 year old had just woken up and is wondering whose body he's intertwined with.

he slowly turns the other person around to immediately gasp.

"luke!?"

luke groans, eyes fluttering open and slowly awaking. "what the hell it's- it's like morning, who wakes up on a saturday morning? shhh" he mumbles, sleepily.

"well, look who came crawling back, aye" ashton smirks.

"hello to you too, now shh"

"was ben's dîck really that small?"

"no actually it was like a plane compared to yours, shhh"

"well i wouldn't want a plane in my ass so.."

"just be quiet!"

"how'd you even get in?"

"you're not gonna shut up are you?"

"nope."

"ugh, i used the key i never gave back nor will ever give back"

"okay. why are you here?"

"because-" the small blonde sighs in frustration "-because i needed you, okay?!- now will you let me sleep?"

"aw cute" ashton coos.

luke glares and ashton chuckles,

"besides, i knew you couldn't stay away from this" he motions up and down himself.

"you mean a 21 year old guy who dribbles i'm their sleep, and snores like a pig...i'm fine"

"hey! it's manly"

luke snorts. "okay."

"hush, or i'll make you"

"is that a threat or a promise?"

"both"

ashton wiggles his eyebrows as luke giggles.

"on a serious note though; can i ask you something?" ashton speaks.

"go for it"

"why did you lie? i'm over it and i'm still in love with you, even though you've moved on, but why did you lie? did you fake your love for me or?.."

"well i guess at first i played around like i always did but then i developed feelings for you and i was too afraid to tell you the truth because i didn't know how you'd react..but as for saying i love you, i didn't lie about that. i do love you.. and i haven't moved on ash, ben took care of me, not made-out with me- you did kick me out after all, i had nowhere to go" he laughs it it off.

"i'm sorry baby...but do you still love me?"

"yes. i just said i did."