Chapter 6 - Midterm Exams, The School Trip (part 1)

A/N : Sorry for very late update. Actually one of the reasons why I updated this late is because when I edited this chapter, somehow this chapter was deleted in my cellphone, so I had to write this chapter again. Well, let's just begin!

---

Chapter 6 - Midterm Exams, The School Trip (part 1)

---

After telling my past to the fairy yesterday, he hadn't talked to me since then. But, I thought he just felt sorry for me. I know I have miserable past. But, I guess it would be okay to tell my past to the fairy. Although he is my fairy, he is still my 'friend'.

I was surprised to know that actually he used his real body at that time when he saved me from those students. I thought fairies didn't have a body. To think they actually had it...

So, our problem had been solved like that. And now, let's get back to my current situation.

Midterm exams were approaching. That's why Koro-sensei was teaching us vigorously by duplicating himself. To be honest, seeing him like that made me confused.

Well, the students were like usual, except Karma. I noticed Karma had been acting a bit strange towards me. I didn't know why though.

I meant by strange was that he was watching me the entire time -such as during break, he was drinking strawberry milk and continued staring at me until I was nervous- and sometimes he called me and wanted to ask me something, but he couldn't say it.

'Oh, well. I don't want to think hard about it. It just makes me more confused. Perhaps he just wants to ask something, that's all. So, just focus on your study, me.'

As I thought that, I was about to walk past the teacher office. There, I saw Nagisa standing in front of the door, eavesdropping.

I just stood behind Nagisa, but Nagisa didn't notice me at all. So, I stayed silent until the board chairman went out of the teacher office. Nagisa was surprised while the board chairman just stared at him, and then he looked behind him and stared at me as well.

Looking at us for awhile, he gave us his fake smile. "I'm looking forward to the midterm exams. Do your best."

He turned around and his face changed back into his usual cold face, then he walked further from us.

'... He was lying. It's obvious.'

But, thinking about midterm exams, I knew that I had bad feeling about this midterm exams. According to the manga and anime, I also knew that he would change the range of potential questions for the exams.

'I will let the others know about it. But how? I can't say that I know it from the manga and anime, right? They will think I'm crazy.'

I kept thinking and thinking, almost forgot about Nagisa's presence who was looking at me confusedly.

Then, I've got an idea.

---

The next day, just like in the manga and anime, Koro-sensei was angry because the students underestimated studying for exams. Well, I actually didn't agree with them because I'm the type who always study hard for exams.

Making a tornado while lecturing us... It seemed like he was really angry.

However, doing that attracted the attention of the people, wasn't it?

After that, Koro-sensei announced that if we all didn't score within top 50 on tomorrow midterm test, he would leave us.

'... Well, I'll do my best. Hm, wait- I need to tell about it too.'