Chapter 3 - A New Otaku Friend, A New Fairy?!

A/N : thank you to bloodycamellia for the review! And rcb1301 for the comment! I'm happy that you like this fanfiction! Okay, now, let's start the chapter 3. The first part (A New Otaku Friend) will probably be boring, but the real story here is the second part (A New Fairy). So, please read until the first part (A New Otaku Friend) finished.

Anyway, I made the first part like this because she is an otaku and don't you think it's strange that an otaku don't make friends with other otaku? Sorry if you think this story has too many references from other anime.

---

Chapter 3 - A New Otaku Friend, A New Fairy?!

---

After the yesterday plan, the students -except Terasaka and his group- began to like me even more and they greeted me cheerfully this morning. Some of the boys walked up to me and gathered around me. They were Maehara, Isogai, Okajima, and Sugaya.

Maehara was ruffling my hair again; Isogai was smiling; Okajima was noisy about women with large breasts; and Sugaya was just watching us. After they had gone, some of the girls greeted and talked to me with a smile on their faces. They were Kataoka, Yada, Nakamura, Hara, Kurahashi, and Okano.

When they had gone as well, I saw Nagisa and Karma walking together towards the old school building. So, I ran towards them and greeted, "Morning!"

They realized that I was approaching, so Nagisa gave me a smile as Karma waved his hand to me lazily.

"Oh, good morning Yamashita-san," greeted Nagisa.

"Morning," Karma simply said.

And then, we went to the old school building while talking with each other.

---

It's time for a break which means... It's my favourite moment at school!

I was having lunch with Karma, Nagisa, Kayano, and Sugino as usual. Well, sometimes Karma would have lunch together with us. After chatting for a long time, the bell rang again.

"Yamashita-san, let's go to the lab," said Kayano as she was already prepared.

"Wait a minute," I replied as I checked my schoolbag. I was looking for my missing book. After a minute of searching, I lifted my head a bit to face Kayano. I felt bad for making Kayano wait for me, so I asked her to go first.

"Are you looking for this?"

I turned to see Takebayashi who was standing on my left, showing me a book.

I looked at the book. It was really my book. I smiled at him and took it. "Thank you."

He adjusted his glasses, then he asked, "Do you like her?"

I tilted my head. "Like who?"

When I asked that, he pointed at my keychain that I had hung on my pencil case. The keychain was Yoshino, a character from Date a Live.

I raised my pencil case and replied, "Oh... This? Yes, I like Yoshino. Do you know Date a Live?"

"Of course I do." He stopped for a split second with a serious face before he continued his words, "Date A Live, an anime about spirits invading Earth and creating spacequakes that kill thousands of people. Those spirits are dangerous entities and they don't know much about them. The protagonist, Shidou Itsuka, works to defeat invading spirits... by dating them. That's why he has a harem of various diverse personalities. It's an unique story and I think it's fun to watch the anime."

Hearing that, I narrowed my eyes. "You said that like you want to make a summary of that anime..."

'Eh, wait.' I stopped for a moment. After thinking about his words, that time, I suddenly remembered that... 'This guy is an otaku!'