Im Better Than Tinder!

Start from the beginning

I grab the spoons and look into the window where Alec is. Except there is an unexpected guest sitting across from him. Yup the one and only Farrah. Oh and not to mention the bitch has a spoon in my ice cream.......MY ICE CREAM.

You don't do that to someone you simply don't.

I grab my whole gym bag and my charger out of Alec's car and walk back into the parlor.

"Hey guys, hoes, I mean how's your date going?" I say with a fake smile.

"Pretty great," Farrah glares.

"Well don't mind me, sorry Alec but I'm going to take my ice cream to go," I say not even looking at him. Grabbing the tubes I walk back out of the parlor and start my journey back home.

I didn't like it there anyway because I was still in my sports bra and guys kept staring at me. I changed into yoga pants before we left the gym though so that's a plus.

I pull a spoon back out and take off a lid to a tub.

I look at Instagram as I'm walking and see Carter's Instagram picture is loading up with comments. Most of them are of guys saying that he was lucky. Alec just commented an emoji that is rolling its eyes, while Chris put "stop being so jealous" with a laughing face and tagged Alec.

I check Carter's bio and it has Katey's name with a heart by it.

Match made!

God I'm better then tinder!

I also upload the video Alec took on YouTube and now it is viral.

Brad is going to be so pissed it will be soooo funny. This will be priceless. I'm going to school tomorrow just to see this. I mean fuck it tomorrow's Friday.

My dad needs me to help with a mission tonight so I need to get home and get ready. The guys who killed Westly were ordered by a rival gangleader and tonight he is holding a banquet so we will be attending. He doesn't know that we know he tried to kill us. He thinks we are still at peace. Little does he know this will be his last few days of freedom. His gang is smaller than ours so if some of his members want to join us they can but if they don't then we will kill them in front of Keller, the leader.

I get home then take a shower. After that I put on a red floor length dress. It had a slit that showed off my toned leg.

Cleo is is also coming but she is going to lay low

Cleo is is also coming but she is going to lay low. She came over in a black floor length dress. Her hair was also curled to the side.

 We both put knives in the lace holders that are attached around our thighs on the left

We both put knives in the lace holders that are attached around our thighs on the left. On our other leg we put a gun in another lace holder.

We are looking pretty sexy, just saying.

"Kassy come down we have a little bit of changes," my dad yells from down stairs.

"Okay Daddy one second," I said while fixing up my make-up then putting on diamond ear rings. And added the necklace that Alec gave me.

I walk down the stairs to see Alec with guards around him and he was laughing with my dad about something my dad said.

I clear my throat. Their gazes snap to me, my dad smiles at my appearance.

"You look beautiful," Alec complements not with a smirk but with an actual smile. Who knew such an cold-blooded, arrogant jackass could give a genuine compliment.

I blush a little but give him a grateful smile.

"Princess this is Alec Foster. He is the leader of the most feared gang, he is teaming up with us to take down Keller,"my dad explained.

"I know who he is. And It won't matter cause I'm killing the fucker myself," I grit out once the topic of Keller was brought up.

"I know but he will just be extra protection because today is not the day I will be losing my daughter," he chuckles.

"Okay," I walk up to Alec putting my finger to his chest,"but you will stay the fuck out of my way, got it?"

He chuckles and puts his hands up in surrender," all yours Princess, but I get to help kill the prick."

"No. I'm going to kill him myself," my eyes narrow and I go to walk past him.

He grabs my arm and pulls me back.

"Ah. Ah. Ah," he wags his finger in my face," not so fast princess. Your father and I had an agreement and I need to make sure your going to help keep up your end."

"What do you want with Keller anyway?"

"Let's just say he lost me A LOT of money and I'm going to make sure I get that back with interest. A LOT of interest. So I'm going to need your sexy ass to not fuck up."

"How about? Fuck. You. I do what I want."I say in his ear as I straighten his tie then walk away. I get Cleo and drag her to the front door.

"Come on people the sooner we leave the sooner I get to kill people," I rush. Everyone chuckles at my eagerness. I open the door to see Blake on my door step. He looks at me with awe. My whole family's stare turned into a stone cold glare and turn on over protective mode. Alec's gaze held anger and..........jealousy? Why would he be jealous?

"What do you want Blake? Or are you just going to keep eye raping me?" I say starting to feel uncomfortable and squirm.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out with me and Justice tonight," he asked.

"I can't I have to go somewhere.....sorry,"I say kind of feeling guilty.

"Oh well, why are you all dresses up? And with him" he said narrowing his eyes at Alec.

"We are going somewhere fancy for my aunts birthday and he is a family friend," I lied smoothly.

"Okay then I will get going,"he says giving me a smile then walking away.

"Little fucker," Alec grumbles under his breath. I laugh and he smirks at me.

"Okay let's go kick some ass," I yell running to the car and my family is following me cheering in agreement.
________________________________
I changed the characters a lot! But I am very happy with them. I also added and changed some stuff in the other chapters so I recommend that you retread some of them. I wanted to incorporate Alec.

I did so much today and I am proud of it. Sorry it is a short chapter I might make another one because you guys deserve it for being patient with my busy schedule.

Anywhore,

Love ya,
Kaitlyn❤️