Chapter 97: Heading to Italy.

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, we have plenty of time before we need to get there, don't worry."

I sighed. "Jack can sit in between Dan and me, then."

"What's your problem with Dan, Lia? I thought you two were going to get back together."

"Well since Dan got even more protective and selfish around me, maybe not." I muttered. "I don't want Finn to know what happened between us to spare his feelings, and Dan wants to tell everyone. I swear if he tells anyone, I'm...he threw away what we had to make someone else jealous."

"Dan sometimes doesn't think, though. Like Finn, who acted selfishly too."

"Well nothing is going to happen between me and him, are they? Yeah he said he was falling for me so I understand if he wants to lash out but-"

"-He said what?" Phil interrupted, and I thought back to what I just said. 

"What?" I asked, losing my trail of thought.

"Finn. He said he was falling for you?" Jess questioned, and I shrugged, looking away.

"He might've...doesn't change anything."

"You've got to tell him nothing will happen, Lia."

"I have already." I muttered, looking at my phone as I got a text. 

Looking forward to Italy yet? - Jack

Of course! Waiting for Phil and Jess to finish packing!- Lia

"Lia." Jess caught my attention. "Go away. If you aren't helping us pack, shoo."

I shoved my phone in my pocket and began to help Phil pack.

Once we were done, we headed downstairs, and I saw Dan lying on the sofa, eyes shut.

"Is he actually sleeping?" Jess whispered to me, and I shrugged, heading over to the sofa and sitting down next to his head. 

"Dan?" I poked his cheek, and a frown formed on his face as he opened his eyes, staring at me silently as Phil and Jess walked around the bottom floor, checking to make sure things were turned off. He sat up, putting a hand to his face and I looked down, staying in my spot as he walked into the kitchen. 

I heard quiet voices, and I turned around to lean against the sofa, shutting my eyes. I headed onto my messages and saw a new message from Jack. 

Can I sit next to you on the plane? I don't think Finn should after the other night :) - J

Please. When are we meeting up? -L

We're heading to the airport now - J

"Guys! Jack's going to the airport now."

"Okay, okay!" Phil called, before coming over with the suitcases. "No need to hurry."

"I just...I'm done with England right now." I felt my phone buzz a few minutes later, and I picked up quickly. 

"Lia, I've bumped me and Finn to first class, want in?"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah they had some spare seats there."

"Deal. I owe you." I sighed. "I'm fucking serious. I owe you." I hung up, and Phil raised an eyebrow at me, but I shook my head to dismiss him. We got out bags and headed for the airport in a taxi. As soon as I saw a large group of girls I knew I would find Jack and Finn in the middle of it. I felt myself smile as I saw Jack wave at us. 

"Lia! Hey!" Jack came over to us and I laughed as I saw some of the girls look at Dan and Phil, then Jack and Finn, then squeal, unsure over who to scream over more. "Ready for our flight?"

"I need to check in first." I smiled at him, and then looked at my suitcase. "Gah, okay I'll see you in a second." Gave Jack a hug and headed to the check-in, where me, Dan, Phil and Jess queued up to give our bags in. The lady at the counter smiled at me. 

"You're in first class." She stated, and Dan cleared his throat. 

"I thought you were in second?" He raised an eyebrow at me, and I shrugged.

"Jack and Finn bumped me up so I could sit with them." I turned back around to the lady, glad that I was free of an awkward flight. Dan was quiet from then on.

So did you enjoy it? :DD 

I've seen some lovely book cover art for the sequel to this book! If you want to show off your skills just tweet me at @mustbethe1d or comment below! :D I'll of course give a shoutout to whichever book cover I choose! 

New chapter at 580 subscribers! :D so subscribe? :D www.youtube.com/mszoeishere