Fandom Round 3

Welcome to fandom round three! Third times the charm, am I right or am I wrong (don't answer that)? Fangirlhasnoreality requested some Undertale (go check her out, she rocks), and I'm glad because I love Undertale and I'm sure a bunch of readers feel the same way. So, without further ado, let's do this!

Undertale

I could probably go on and on about how the games 'kill or be killed' saying is a metaphor for bullying or how Flowey is an example of a modern day bully or how the choice of pacifist or genocide is a reference to school bullying. But anybody could do that. I wanted to go draper into the realm of the underground. And what I've found took me scrounging YouTube for days, watching countless Stronger Than You parodies and Undertale Dubs. Check out the YouTube video.

Anyways, think about it. Chara convinced Asriel, her goat bro who loved her and couldn't bare losing here, to kill her. So yeah. This round is about, you guessed it, peer pressure. First off: Don't convince your sibling to kill you in hopes he'll absorb your soul and start a war between humanity and monsters. Yeah. Definitely waving some red flags. But seriously, peer pressure can make you do some pretty bad things. Like, for example, almost start a war against monsters and man. In reality, peer pressure can make you do anything from making you cheat on a test to doing drugs or bullying. So please, no peer pressure.

Thanks again to Fangirlhasnoreality for suggesting this and I'm sorry it took so long to get out.

Until next time,

-Undertaker