i feel low.

His lips moved but she didn't hear anything and nor could she make out any of the words. His eyebrows furrowed together on his forehead and concern illuminated his eyes but she didn't care.

He was worried but she had other things preoccupying her mind.

Like that pounding headache.

Her head spun around and she could barely keep her eyes open. She was drained but she hadn't done anything the entire day except for eat and sleep. He had even carried her to the bathroom when she had needed to go earlier that day and it was only when she refused to relieve herself did he leave the bathroom to give her some privacy.

He grew more and more concerned when she didn't move, when she didn't even acknowledge the fact that he was asking her something. This wasn't unusual, for her to ignore him. But it was unusual for her normally tanned complexion to be so pale and void of any colour.

She didn't move. She didn't say anything, not that she had spoken a word to him in the past eight months. She didn't gesture for him to shut up and she didn't even reach out for the remote to turn up the volume up to drown out is words like he expected her to do.

She didn't do anything.

She just laid there, unconscious.