I was going to say something but I didn't get the chance because as soon as he was in front of me again, he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulled me against him and pressed his lips against mine again.

I made a noise in surprise before placing my arms around his neck and kissing him back. The way he had forcefully grabbed me was enough to produce a semi and I was soon doing everything in my power to force myself from grinding against him.

He was kissing me deeply and the soft pecks from earlier were now forgotten. It was like he was a different person. As soon as his tongue was involved, I attempted to use my own and my God, it was so much better than last time. I hadn't thought that was possible.

His hands were meanwhile stroking up and down my back slowly until they had found the bottom of my hoodie and t-shirt. They then continued the movements but on my bare back and it made me shiver slightly. My hands were just clasped together behind his neck and I had no intention of moving them.

Before I knew it, one of his hands moved lower until it was grabbing my ass. No way in Hell had anyone ever done that before and I wasn't sure how to react. I decided to just go with it and pressed myself closer to him.

I knew I was completely hard by now and I could actually feel his erection through his suit pants. It was nice to know we were both on the same page.

It didn't take him long to take action. He started pushing against me and soon, I was pushing back. So, we were basically grinding against each other. I could think of worse ways to spend Wednesday evenings.

He pulled away but soon dived back in again, this time going for my neck. He started kissing it like earlier until he was sucking it. I held his head there, not wanting him to stop. Since when was neck kissing so freaking good? Jesus Christ.

His hand was still on my ass and I didn't mind to be perfectly honest. Especially when he occasionally squeezed it.

After a few minutes of him sucking on my neck and me trying not to explode, he pulled away again and looked at me. His pupils had dilated a shitton and I couldn't help but stare at him. He was so fucking pretty.

My hand was still in his hair and I fiddled with it a little. I never wanted to move from this spot again.

"I'm going to suck you off now, Frank." He suddenly told me.

"I- What?" My eyes widened as he went down onto his knees. He wasn't kidding was he?

It was a good thing I was right in front of the side of the desk; I at least had something to hold onto.

He was unzipping my jeans and pulling them down along with my boxers. This was actually happening. This wasn't a drill.

As soon as my dick was out of its confines, he marvelled at it for a moment. I felt really on display and I squirmed above him, wanting him to stop staring.

He looked up and smiled at me. "You're beautiful." He whispered.

Before I could react to what he had said, his mouth was around my dick and I moaned loudly. This was the first time anyone had ever actively tried to get me off and I can tell you, it felt so fucking good.

I was gripping the desk behind me and I knew I wouldn't last long. As soon as his tongue started moving around in his mouth, I was done for. I came less than thirty seconds later, right inside his mouth. Holy fucking shit. That was the hardest I had ever come before.

As soon as I was back on Earth, I felt guilty for not giving him any warning. I also felt embarrassed for coming so quickly. I was such a teenager, oh my God.

He pulled away and sat back on his heels, looking up at me.

"I'm... I'm sorry, Sir. I-" Something in his expression made me stop.

He smiled. "There is no reason to apologise. That was the outcome we were looking for."

It took me a second to realise he must have swallowed and holy shit, that was so hot.

He stood up again and as he did, I shoved my boxers and jeans back up. I felt exposed like that.

As soon as he was taller than me again, he was kissing me. I kissed him back happily but I wanted to get him off as well. The thing was though, I had never done anything like this before. I had no experience whereas he had probably done this many times before.

Okay, I wasn't calling him a slut or anything by the way. He just seemed like the type of guy to get around.

Before I could talk myself out of it, I reached out and pressed my hand against the front of his pants. He gasped in my mouth as soon as I wrapped my fingers around the outline of his dick.

Liking the reaction I was getting, I began to undo his fly until I had a hand in his underwear. It was hot in there but I ignored that and found his dick. When I found the right angle, I started jerking him off backwards. I hoped I was actually creating a satisfying sensation for him. As I had said, I'd never done anything like this before.

He seemed to be enjoying it though because he was kissing me more intensely, with even more tongue. It was kinda messy but neither of us seemed to care.

As soon as he came in my hand, I felt almost proud of what I'd achieved. I'd managed to successfully get my teacher off. What an accomplishment. To be honest, it was probably the most I would ever do with my life.

When he was back down from his high, he stared at me as he panted and smiled.

I smiled back. I wasn't sure how to behave in these types of situations. Were we just going to wish each other a good night and go home?

"Beautiful, Iero." He grinned widely at me, "You are truly beautiful."

---

I hope you enjoyed this. I'm so inexperienced when it comes to writing any form of smut so forgive me if it wasn't up to good standards.

-Beth :3