Chapter 25

"Thanks for the save handsome." I state. "Well I couldn't just leave you there now, could I?" Void questions. "Not if you wanted me to stay like this. One look at real Stiles and I'd melt into all of the warm gooey feelings of humanity." I reply.

"Now that would be a waste." Void says. "Why do we need her again?" I ask referring to the unconscious Lydia in the back. "Trust me, she will be very useful." Void answers. "That was too vague for my liking." I mutter.

"Why must you know everything?" Void questions. "Why must you not tell me anything?" I fire back. "You'll find out, all in good time." Void replies. He stops the car as we arrive at Oak Creek. "What is this place?" I question.

The smell of the fear, pain, and anger assaults my senses. "This was an internment camp during World War II. So much pain, even to this day. Hard not to revel in it." Void explains inhaling the air almost sensually.

"You know what I haven't been able to revel in all day? Blood." I complain. "Lydia will be waking up soon. I need to get everything in place. I'll satisfy your needs later." Void states. "Is there an underlying meaning to that sentence, or is my mind just naturally in the gutter?" I ask.

"Both have a possibility of being correct." Void replies. "Can I just go out and get a snack and come back?" I question. "No, not when everything is falling into place." Void states. "Since when did you start thinking you own me?" I ask walking away.

His hand wraps painfully around my wrist. If I wasn't able to heal, there would definitely be a dark bruise. "Don't test me." Void warns. I swear I felt a bit of fear prickle up my spine, but I quickly shook it off. He lets go and I rub my wrist.

"You know, I don't have to be here. I could be anywhere else right now, reveling in my own feed. Don't forget that at any moment, I could leave you behind to deal with them alone." I state. "You won't." Void replies.

"And why not?" I question getting up in his face. He chuckles slightly, before stepping closer.

"The same reason you keep coming with me. I'm the only one who understands you, who accepts who you truly are. Now that the others have seen the monster under the mask, they won't want you. But you and I we are the same, creatures of the night. We both know the undying hunger, to be truly insatiable." Void whispers, lips touching my ear with every word.

"When this is all over, when I come on top. I have so many plans for us. We're going to travel everywhere. Leave decimated cities in our wake. All the world can offer, we will take. You're going to be very glad you stayed compliant." Void states.

His comments and close proximity makes me unable to reply. "I see my assumptions are correct. Now, I'm going to do what I came here to do. When I get back, I expect you to still be here." Void says hand slightly caressing my face.

"I don't see a reason not to be." I reply. "Now, that's what I want to hear." Void states with a smirk that is undeniably attractive. "You know, I don't think I'd even like you if you weren't wearing his face. Something about the devilish spin you put on his features makes it hard to refuse you." I admit.

He only winks in response. Then he carries Lydia out of the car and down to some sort of tunnel system. I wait outside, it must be mid afternoon. Void emerges minutes later, smirk still etched on his face.

"I'm going to ditch this car, possibly bring back something that will sustain you." Void states. "Wait, am I not coming with?" I ask. "You couldn't possibly expect me to leave my only advantage unattended?" Void questions.

I sigh in annoyance as I sit down against the wall waiting for him to come back. It takes a three hours for him to come back. Nightfall isn't far from his time of arrival. To my disappointment, all he had were blood bags. Not something live to tap.

At this point it didn't really matter to me. "Do you finally want to fill me in on your so called plan?" I ask. "Well right now, the plan is to rile Lydia up a bit, so she does what she's meant to." Void answers. "And what is that exactly?" I question.

A wicked grin makes it's way onto Void's face. "Scream." Void replies. I finally understand why he needs Lydia. Void knows that Scott and his pack are coming to kill him. Lydia can warn him to give him the upper hand.

"I hope you only use conventional methods to make her scream because I can be the fairly jealous type." I state. "I would only use that type of persuasion on you darling." Void says.

"What does a Japanese fox spirit even achieve with sex? I'd assume it's not pretty high on your list, so why keep me here?" I question. "I feed on all emotion, chaos, strife, and pain are the biggies. The most easily obtained. Can you guess what the best, least attainable are?" Void asks.

"Really? You feed off lust and pleasure? I find that a little hard to believe." I state. "I'll show you later. Trust me, you'll be thoroughly convinced." Void replies. He then makes his way into the tunnels again. Not minutes later, Lydia's screech makes it's way into the air.

The sun sets and Kira's mother comes with the oni at her side. I hide behind a car knowing that she wouldn't think twice about killing me. I then hear the familiar sound of Stiles' Jeep. They finally found us here.

I am frozen when I get a look at Stiles, he looks like he's dying. Void is killing him and he didn't have the decency to tell me. Not that I would expect him to.

"We've done this before guys. A couple of weeks ago we were standing around just like this and we saved Malia remember? That was a total stranger. This is Lydia." Scott says. "I'm here to save my best friends." Allison states. "I came to save mine." Scott replies.

After the speech, the group splits up. Stiles and Scott go to find Lydia. I decide to make myself known. If Void won't be honest with me, I will go back to them, whether they understand my actions or not. "She's down there." I state referring to the tunnels.

Both boys jump. "Lia? Oh my God." Stiles says tears welling in his eyes. He pulls me into a hug that I don't quite reciprocate. "Now is not the time for a tearful reunion. Save Lydia first, emotions later." I explain.

Scott, Stiles, and I head down to the tunnels to get to Lydia. We find her locked up behind one of the gates. "No, no, no. Why are you here?" Lydia questions. "Lydia, we're here for you." Stiles answers. "You weren't supposed to be here. You didn't get my message?" Lydia asks.

"Lydia what's happening?" Scott questions. "Who else is here? Who came with you? Who else is here?" Lydia frantically asks. "Kira, Isaac, and Allison." I answer. "Go! Now! Maybe it isn't too late." Lydia states.

Scott and I start sprinting to the others. We get there just in time to see Allison get impaled by an oni sword. Scott rushes to catch her. I would try to heal her, but my blood doesn't heal from oni swords. I might as well let her die in peace. A wound that deep, has to be fatal.

"Allison." Scott whispers. "Did you find her? Is she okay? Is Lydia safe?" Allison questions. "She's okay." Scott answers. He puts his hand over hers and tries to take her pain. "I can't. I can't take your pain." Scott states.

"It's because it doesn't hurt." Allison explains. "No." Scott pleads. "It's okay." Allison assures. "Allison." Scott says. Scott starts full on crying at that moment.

"It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. It's perfect. I'm in the arms of my first love. The first person I ever loved. The person I'll always love. I love you. Scott- Scott McCall." Allison chokes out blood coating her lips. "Don't, please don't. Allison don't please." Scott pleads.

"You have to tell my dad. You have to tell my dad, tell him-" Allison lets out her last breath. Scott kisses her forehead and cradles her in his arms. That was all it took for all of my emotions to hit me like a freight train.

All of that grief, pain, sadness, guilt all boiled into one emotion, rage. It was the nogitsune who did this. He was the cause of all of this. Now he's gonna pay.

A/N: I'm so sorry this is so short. I had terrible writers block with this chapter. To be honest I didn't really know how to write it. Allison's death gets me every time. I cried even reading the lines Scott and Allison shared.