Chapter 7

It's been a few days since the incident at the Glen Capri. The whole lot of us are feeling a lot less suicidal. It has been semi peaceful since then, which is concerning to say the least. But I'm not complaining. I have been using these past few days to make up for lost time with Stiles.

No we have not gone all the way yet, a few steamy make out sessions have almost led to that, but both of us are too awkward to make the first move. We can never find time to either, every time we are interrupted. Like right now for example.

Our lips are fused together in an activity where we both lost our shirts in the process. I completely believe that we are gonna get a call from someone telling us our small vacation is over. Hell if we're not gonna make the most of them.

Stiles phone starts ringing. "Dammit." Stiles sighs. "Sometimes I just want to throw that thing out the window." I state. Stiles picks up and Scott informs us about the recent kidnappings. Of course, we quickly redress and head to the hospital. "Hang on, hang on. They were both in the car?" Stilinski asks. "No dad, they're trying to tell you that it was two separate kidnappings okay? Two doctors, both gone." Stiles clarifies.

"So whose car is this?" Stilinski questions. "Dr. Hilyard, the on call doctor. The E.R. attending is the one that never made it in." Melissa states. "Let me just focus on getting your story first. Kids, give us a second." Stilinski says.

"These are definitely sacrifices right?" Scott asks. "Yeah, it's one Deaton mentioned, healers." Stiles confirms. "What about Danny? He threw up mistletoe. That's not a coincidence, and if he hadn't been with Ethan, he probably would've died." Scott states. "Danny isn't a healer so why was he targeted? Could they be starting a different set at the same time?" I question.

"Can you hear that?" Stiles asks referring to the conversation his dad is having. "They found a body." Scott states. "Looks like our mini vacation is over. If the Darach is targeting healers, then Melissa could be a potential target." I say.

Scott, Isaac, and I take turns being on watch. I took the first shift, then Scott, and lastly Isaac. "Kids! What do you think you're doing?" Melissa questions. "We were watching over you. We wanted to make sure you weren't the third sacrifice." Scott states. "But all of you were asleep." Melissa argues.

"You were on watch last." Scott says. "What are you talking about? You were on watch last." Isaac states. "No, you were on watch last." Scott repeats. "All I know is that I wasn't on watch last." I say. "I might have been on watch last." Isaac admits.

"My heroes. Wait, didn't you say they were all doctors? I mean, I haven't had an M.D. recently attached to the end of my name, so I think I'm in the clear." Melissa states. "Yeah, but it could just come under any kind of healer mom, and you were definitely a healer last night." Scott says. "Well, I'm not gonna be anyone's human sacrifice today, so all of you get your butts to school." Melissa instructs.

Ms. Blake walks in with an extra pep in her step, she totally got laid. "Good morning. As you all know, Mr. Harris is still missing, I mean sick. Anyway I'm filling in while we all hope and pray for a more qualified substitute to take my place. Okay, let's get started, shall we?" Ms. Blake announces.

"Hey, my dad said that the E.R. attending wasn't strangled, but did die from asphyxiation. They just don't know how." Stiles informs us. "Do you think the on call doctor could still be alive?" Scott questions. "I don't know, but there's at least 20 doctors in that hospital at least, you know? Any one of them could be next." Stiles states.

Scott gets a call from Deaton. "Let's not forget the nurses staff on the list of potentials." I say. "Don't remind me." Stiles groans. Scott hangs up on his call, and his face is full of worry. "What's wrong?" I question. "The Darach took Deaton." Scott answers.