Drama Queen

Shīt. Was he talking to me? Was he talking to the group? Was he talking to Laura? What if he was gay and and was talking to John? To be honest that would be a possibility. The moment that he looked at me in the eyes I knew he was talking to me, which was the worst option of all the ones that I thought about. I had the tendency of fūcking up when I was nervous.

-Yeah, uhm, ah hi, sit down, I mean you don't have to I'm not that bossy hahaha my name is Luna, it means moon in Spanish.-I said that whole sentence way too fast. Yeah I think I was pretty chill. My conscience just screamed at me 'whatever makes you sleep better, princess' in my head. I smiled at him who was standing up and to the other three guys waving my hand towards them.- Sup dudes.

I could hear Laura laughing because of my awkwardness. She knew how to handle this types of situations better than me.-Well that was an experience. The guy in the corner who is still trying to contain his laugh is John, and well you basically know already half of Luna's life so come sit down, you are part of the family already.

I was still in shock for having such good looking boys in front of me, I prayed every night for this to happen and God finally heard my desperate screams. Guess who is going to church this Sunday.

-Well my name is Calum, I don't even know if has a meaning whatsoever.-The fringed guy sat next to me, and I heard the piercing one talking so I looked at his beautiful eyes.-It does have a meaning. It means idiot. Hi, I'm Luke. A pleasure, Moony.

I laughed at the nickname, a little bit way to loud.- New nickname. I like it, Lukey.-I winked, watching him wiggle his eyebrows a little bit, sitting between John and Laura.-Hey man.-He nodded towards John and they started to talk about meaningless things to me like sports and bands that I didn't like but they seemed to love. I was too concentrated trying to not stare at Ashton, who decided to sit between me and Laura, unpacking his food and starting to eat, eventually laughing at things that Luke and John said.

-And well, I'm Michael.-The red hair dyed boy presented himself, already sitting between Calum and John, I didn't even notice, two seconds ago he was standing up... This was some voodoo shit right here.

-So Luna, which classes do you have the next two periods?-Ashton asked me and I was fangirling in the inside.

-Math and Music. What about you?-I tried to sound as chill as I could, which was kind of working and kind of ruining my life.

-I have math too next period. Fūcking hate it.-Calum said and I putted my hand in my chest, pretending to be outraged.

-Well I love it and I'm sitting next to you so I can be a good role model, kid.-I said proud, i was one of the few people that actually liked the subject and I loved turning people that hated it and make them love it, because i knew that half of them didn't liked because they didn't get it.

He didn't complain, but I saw in his eyes that was a little surprised about my passion towards the class, he was going to say something but Ashton interrupted him.

-I have music last period too. I play the drums. Which instrument do you play? -He said, looking at me with his hazel eyes which made me melt. Holy sweet baby jesus it was getting hot in here. Maybe it was because the air conditioner in the gym was broken since I had memory. But that's not my point.

-I play the flute since I was like 6 years old, I love music.-I heard Laura laugh and I send a glare to her, I knew what she was going to say and I swear to god if she was going to embarrass me in front of the boys I would cut that bitch open.

-She plays the flute as good as she touches the flute, am I right.-The boys thought for a second that I felt as like ten minutes and then started laughing, getting the innuendo and giving her high fives and saying things like 'get rekt Luna' 'good one Laura' IT WAS A NOBLE AND BEAUTIFUL INSTRUMENT FOR FŪCKS SAKES WHY DID IT HAD TO HAVE A PENIS SHAPE.

-I came here to have a good time and honestly I feel so attacked right now.-I said dramatically and Laura just laughed, winking an eye at me.

-All hail the drama queen.-John said, laughing and Luke besides him trying not to. Calum and Michael were rolling in the gym floor still laughing about the flute joke and Ashton was just smirking and looking at me. Holy shīt what if I had a pimple on my face and that's why he is staring? I ignored him and raised an eyebrow towards my best friend.

-John, where?

-Where is what?-He said confused.

-Where the fuck did I asked for your opinion?-I said, putting the most innocent face that I had and drinking a little bit from my water bottle, and biting slowly my burger which was half eaten already, hearing all the boys screaming 'OHHHHH' and gaining some stares from the people in our surroundings, we were loud as fūck. After a while teasing John while he pretended that he was actually hurt by my comment while in reality that comment was one of the nicest one I've ever said to him, they stopped laughing and we continued just talking random stuff and eating.

The bell rang and we all stood up, putting everything in the garbage, we were good kids. We went to our lockers to prepare to our last 2 periods and say bye to each other, our lockers weren't next to each other but were relatively close. The closest one of the boys that I had was Luke who was like at three lockers from me. Calum came to my locker and smiled at me, God he was hot, but I didn't saw him as something else that a hot friend. Everyone has a hot friend.

-Ready to go to hell, Moony?

I smirked at him grabbing my books and closing the locker, watching Ashton disappear behind Calum in one of the hallways with his hands on his pockets and an attitude of 'fūck with me and I'll fūck your girlfriend'. I smirked and looked at Calum.

-Let's go on the amazing world of math, my friend. By the end of the year you are going to love it.-I sounded like a nerd, but I really didn't care, I was just waiting for this period to be over so I could immerse myself one more time into music, and into Ashton's smile.

-------------------------------------------------

Ok everyone, this is my first real chapter, because the one that I uploaded a couple days ago was more like an introduction. This was kind of a filler, but I have a really good idea for next chapter. I know I have like 5 reads but those 5 readers make me want to write more.

Barbz out xoxo