II. Protection

Someone is secretly your admirer. He does everything for you to be happy.

But bad men lurk in the surroundings, making you feel pain.

Will he ever do anything to protect you? Or will he just sit there helplessly watch you get hurt?

 ~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

You were in your junior year which was two years from the year you go to college. You didn't really cared about anything other than your own academic grades. You were the best in class. Always getting the highest mark in exams.

Everyone praised you. Friends, family, classmates and of course teachers.

Even though you were praised for your intelligence, the queenkas and kingkas would bully you whenever they had the chance to. Teachers wouldn't dare to scold them for their behavior since they were the wealthiest people there. Just a report to the principal about the teacher scolding them and the teacher would be sent off running home, crying about getting fired from work.

You just arrive in school, several minutes early before the school bell rings. You headed to your locker and got your books quickly. To your surprise, a piece of paper fell to the ground just below you. 

You knew what the paper was. Another love note. Someone has been leaving these in your locker everyday for the past week. They contained cheesy poems and compliments.

It's probably someone playing a joke on you. You thought. Some people in the school are just plain bullies.

You left the piece of paper lying on the ground infront of your locker and headed to your classroom.

Someone was chasing after you while you were headed for class. You walked quickly since your first subject teacher was really strict.

You walked quickly through the corridor, passing classroom after classroom. Your own classroom was just ahead and a hand landed on your shoulder.

The corridors were silent and a deep manly voice shattered the silence.

"Excuse me miss, but I believe this is yours." You turned around and saw the guy's face. It was your crush. He's smiling at you while holding the paper. The paper earlier that you left lying on the ground.

You blushed. "Yeah... Sorry for leaving it lying on the ground." Then reached to get the paper from his hand.

"You left it lying on the ground on purpose? But why?" He tilted his head as you retrieved the love note from his hand.

"Uh... the thing is..."  You stopped talking and looked at your little pink watch. "Oh hey, can we talk later? I'm going to be late." You inserted the note in your pocket and turned around.

"Hey wait, we're classmates. Don't you remember?" He caught up to you and put his arm around your shoulder.

Yup. You were both classmates. And his face would brighten up your day even after all of the bullying you receive from some of the kingkas and queenkas.

Both of you are just infront of the door to your classroom. He removed his arm from your shoulder and opened the door. "Ladies first" He smiled at you, making you blush.

"Thanks." You said and walked right through the door and heard the door shut. He wasn't behind you anymore. Where has he gone off to?

You stopped looking for him and walked towards your seat. Everyone was busy doing their own business. Some were quickly copying assignments. Some were asleep in the classroom early in the morning. While the queenkas who call themselves 'Secret' were having a discussion at the corner of the room. They called themselves that because they have many secrets that only they knew about.