"Yeah, how could I forget that? I could never take a risk of kidnapping you" he chuckled on my response.

"But where are you going so early and looking so beautiful" His gaze traveled from my top to bottom and I wanted to push pair of hot rods in his eyes. He brushed his lips with his forefingers and I turned my face away.

"None of your business" I replied in disgust and tried to take another step when he gripped the end of my saree into his fist.

"Everything on this premises is my business, darling!!" His eyes were full of lust. I pulled my pallu (end of saree) with full force.

"Listen carefully Mr. Pratap Ranaji, if you tried to repeat this act then you will find me dead in the next moment. And I know that you wouldn't want me to do that. After all I am precious to you" I went closer to him and looked directly into his eyes while threatening him.

"Ek bhi mauka agar bhagwan ne mujhe de diya tab dekhna Ranaji ki yeh Gauri kya cheez hai (If god has given me a single opportunity then you will see what this Gauri is)" My eyes were blazing and his expression were carved out of stone.

"Are you threatening me young girl? Are you very eager to wear a white saree in this young age?" He mocked me.

[White saree is symbol of widowhood in Hinduism]

"Don't you dare to do anything to Alex?" My face heated up and I am sure it has become red at that instant.

"I can actually do many things not just to Alex but..." I gripped his carotid artery with two fingers and squeezed it a bit and he started facing difficulty in breathing. I released him after few seconds and he started gasping for air.

"Say that again and you will die with my hands" he rubbed the skin under his neck where I have pinched his oxygen carrying artery.

"Tujhe kya lagta hai, mere mar jane se baki log azad ho jayenge. Jaise he marunga waise hi baki log mujhse bhi badtar maut marenge. Mujhe ye likhwa k le le (What do you think that your people will be free after my death. The moment I would die, your people will die a death worse than mine and I can give you that in written)" He spat in front of me while his black hair came in front of his eyes.

"And if you think that your Alex will come here to save you then wake up from your dream sweetie" he patted my cheek with his fingers while maintaining a safe distance.

"He would never come because a man can accept every flaw in his wife but he could never accept infidelity. Jo tu kar k ayi hai (Which you have done before coming here)" He pointed his index finger in front of my eyes.

"And even if he comes then what? Who will rescue others?" He wiggled his eyebrows while giving an amusing smile.

"ye ek khuli jail hai aur tu ek azad kaidi hai aur tere liye wahi ban k rehne me sabki bhalai hai (This is an open jail and you are a free prisoner and if you remember this thing then it would be better for everyone)" He gave a evil smirk and left for his walk.

She stood there while his words were replaying in her mind.

He would never come..

He would never come..

He would never come..

"NO, HE WOULD COME. MY ALEX WOULD COME. DID YOU HEAR THAT RANAJI, MY ALEX WOULD COME. JUST WAIT RANAJI, MY ALEX WOULD TAKE REVENGE FOR MY TEARS.

HE WOULD COME, YOU HEARD ME YOU BASTARD!!! HE WOULD COME...MY ALEX WOULD COME" I shouted on top of my lungs and knelt down on the ground feeling devastated.

"he would come..he would come" I whispered to myself and chanted it like a mantra.

"Who would come?" The velvety voice has pulled me out of my broken state and I looked at the pair of black trouser and white half sleeve shirt with green stripes before looking into his eyes. Oh God, if he has heard me shouting then he would ask me questions.

He gave me his hand to stand up and I have tried to see the wedding band on his hand. Why my heart plays with me and started beating faster when I come around this man. He is not Alex then Why??

"Zameen se itna judao bhi achcha nahi, kapde gande ho jate hai (This much affection for ground is not good, it can ruin your fine clothes)" he gave a heart warming smile and gestured me to hold his hand.

I raised my hand and then pulled it back. I stood up on my own and removed the dirt from the back of my saree.

"Kya aap batana chahengi ki aap zameen par kya kar rahi thi (Would you like to tell that what were you doing on the ground)"

"Kuch nahi (Nothing), I fell accidentally. Please excuse me, I have an urgent work to do" I excused myself and moved towards the temple with hurried steps.

"I am here Gauri. I am here" I looked around when I heard Alex's voice but there was no one. Have I started hallucinating?