Cruel Intentions- ch. 32

Start from the beginning

Smiling to myself, a small blush making it's way around my cheeks as I pushed myself up to sit and look around, finding out that we were still in the little meadow. I looked over at Nate who was laying back, his arms folded underneath his head; looking every bit of relaxed as appeared to be, while looking up at me, smiling.

His face was flushed and had a certain air of light to it, blissfully unaware of his surrounding but the object he was intently staring at.

I shyly smiled back and tucked a few strands behind my ear, not really knowing what to say after. To say the least, it was the awkward morning after sex, which had me internally panicking until Nate rolled his eyes, jumped to his feet quickly while picking me up, and jumped into the spring.

My breath sucked in fast before we were fully submerged, and instead of coming back up for air immediately Nate and I seemed to be on the same page as we held onto each other and opened our eyes. We smiled simultaneously before they dropped slowly, our lips coming together for an even slower kiss as my hands and his, made their way to each others hair, knotting themselves into the floating strands.

Just as I felt the burning sensation in my lungs, Nate kicked up from the bottom, bringing us to the surface, as we both separated from the other for air, I blinked a few times, trying to shake the droplets of water from my eyes as I caught my breath with small laughter.

"I love you." our voices echoed silently through the vacant forest.

I released his hair from my grip and wrapped my arms around his neck, drawing him into a hug that lasted until I could tell it was becoming brighter by the hour.

I sighed and threw my head back, looking up at the vacant branches, towards the dreary sky.

"We're late." I muttered, not in the mood at all to go to school.

"I know." Nate replied just as distastefully.

Nate seemed to be prepared for everything. Even the choice of clothes and how he seemed to know I wouldn't be in the mood to where anything close knit, and instead brought a pair of loose black cargo pants, a racer back to put on under my rib brace, a thermal but loose long sleeved white shirt, and dark red, loose pullover sweater. I wrapped my dark red scarf around my neck and slid on my black gloves before pulling my trench coat and snow boots. While Nate had packed everything in the car.

When he came back I hugged him tightly and whispered in his ear "I will never forget this night."

He tightened his hold on me in response. "You are the best decision I've ever made, I ever will make." he whispered passionately.

I nodded and laced my hand with his and began walking through the trail back to the car.

School was okay, so far. We had no problem signing ourselves back in late, what with our backgrounds and connections.

What was terrible was when we both walked into the lunchroom, hand in hand, when we caught the attention of Nautia and Talia sitting at the lunch table as we approached. Apparently what we did last night was written on our faces plain as day as they both shouted 'Oh my god!' and clapped their hands over their mouths. The obvious hickeys on our necks didn't help the cause. I was only now mentally thanking it was winter so they couldn't see the rest of our sexually bruised bodies.

I immediately buried my face into Nate's chest, trying to hide the embarrassed but happy look on my face as we finally sat down.

"So how was it? How big..."