Time To Step Up - Chapter Fourteen

Start from the beginning

"Hopefully, Bradley and Christian come in time." Julia said.

"It's only the twenty fifth of October, we've got plenty of time. Anyway, Lisa, Bradley's sister is married to one of Danny's brothers."

Julia looked at me with annoyance, then smirked, "Brothers, eh?"

"Seven brothers."

"Seven? Fuckin' 'ell!" she had a dirty smirk on her face, she's thinking dirty thoughts. Typical Julia Nickels, "Oh, me likey."

"Hm. One of them's my doctor."

Julia gaped, "Kinky."

I scoffed and pushed her off my bed, which then turned into a play fight.

~*************************************************~

"Hey Julez." I greeted my tired looking friend the next morning.

I am so happy that my crew are actually willing to do senior year, plus, it can help us get into a college over here. Or, we can just go back after senior year and move to London to the Performing Arts University.

"A'ight, Oli?" she greeted, it was more of a statement than a question.

Because now Robert wants to get to work earlier, me and Julia have actually decidedto walk it, to burn calories and to keep fit. So it's a half hour walk to school, but we don't mind. So Fatboy is meeting us there and Drake's picking up Amelia.

I smiled thinking about Amelia and Drake, literally, his eyes sparkle when he sees her... ever since he first saw her, he thought she was beautiful. Drake, Fatboy, Bradley and Christian are not shallow.

"Well, back at high school after a year of college." Julia said, still annoyed at Fatboy bribing her with her weakness, a packet of Galaxy Caramel Bites.

"Yeah-huh. It's weird ain't it? In our last year, again. Seems like only yesterday we were freshman." I joked, as if we actually attended to San Jose High School since freshman, when we weren't.

"Don't be a plonker, Olz." Julia swatted my head, then slung her arm around my shoulder, in a chillax way.

We were about to walk past this old, massive building. Ballet music flew out of a window. I nudged Julia and we both saw two girl by the window talking and stretching in their ballet outfits.

"Oi!" Julia called, loud enough to get their attention.

 We got their attention, and taking the piss me and Julia started flapping about doing ballet movements. The girls laughed at our stupidity.

A woman came, who looked quite old, and saw us, she muttered something, shooed the girls away and slammed the window shut. Snooty-cow!

"Ohhh... Laa-dee-daa!" me and Julia said in a snooty, snobby voice, which caused us to giggle.

I then had an idea and smirked at Julia, "Wanna bunk off?"

"Uh, yeah!" she exclaimed agreeing with me.

~**********************************************~

We walked all the way to the beach. We actually found ourselves behind Danny's house.

I remember telling Drake to take over my crew while I was away, telling them to keep dancing until they come over, now Julia's just told me that I'm the leader again, I would've actually let Drake take over for good. I remembered that they all voted, well, demanded me to lead them. Because I am a very organised person and come up with most of the choreography.

"Why me? Should you be in charge, Julia?" I asked my best friend, whilst walking on the cold frosted beach.

"I just dance, besides, 'cause of you we actually came second in the UK Championship in January, rememba?"