To Infinity and Beyond 62

Pagbukas ng malaking pinto ng simbahan, narinig ko na ang pagkanta ni Christian Bautista.

We smiled, that's how it all started
And you came right in time
When I needed someone
And we said hello
Suddenly, my heart was beating fast

Hindi ko na napigilang umiyak ng makita ko ang lalaking nag-aantay sa akin sa dulo ng altar.

So it's you I've been waiting for so long
So it's you, where were you all along
Very special moments, these will always be with me
We are here, you and I, we belong
We touched and we felt more beautiful
Add two hands reachin' out
Filled with so much longing
It felt good inside
There is no denying I'm in love.

There he is. My ultimate crush, my guy best friend, my personal singer and body guard, my first and my last boyfriend, my one day fiancé, my first love and my true love, looking at me with the same look he gave from the first time we met way back then.

So it's you I've been waiting for so long
So it's you, where were you all along
Very special moments, these will always be with me.

I never took my eyes off him as I walk down the aisle. He is the man whom I can see my dreams reflection. One who could make me shiver and makes my heart beats faster whenever he's around or just by holding my hands. The man who could make my ordinary day so extravagant by just being there beside me. One who eases my doubt and insecurities by kissing me in my forehead. The man who could stop the time by just looking at me into my eyes. The man who made me believe that destiny, fate, forever and infinity still exist. The man who could made me feel safe and secured whenever I am wrapped in his arms. The man whom I can always be proud of and the one I could forever be selfish with because his mine. The man who never gets tired complementing me every single day. The man who could kill someone yet stays so cute whenever his jealous. One who could make my gloomy days so bright whenever he cracks his simple jokes or tell me that cheesy pick-up lines. The man who's so blunt to tell me how much he loves me. The man who never gets tired surprising me in any possible way he can. The man who usually drags me to the stage and confesses his feelings. The man who never gave up on me. The man who never complains fetching me and patiently waits for me even after a long hour. The man who can make my knees goes weak and always made me feel those dragons partying in my stomach. One who could made my chin fire up by just saying my name.

So it's you I've been waiting for so long
So it's you, where were you all along
Very special moments, these will always be with me.
We are here, you and I, we belong

The man who made me realize that I'm the most beautiful girl in the world and the answered to my prayer. The man of my reality and fantasy. The man who taught me to love and to be loved. The man whom I can spend my whole life with and the man I wanted to be the father of our children. That man whom I gave my "yes" a year ago, is that very same man whom I will gladly say "I do" even after a thousand years.

"Take care of my princess" sabi ni daddy sa kanya ng makarating kami sa dulo ng aisle.

"I will, tito." sabi ni Jeric kay daddy.

"No, from now on.. call me dad ok?" at tinapik siya sa shoulder ni daddy.

Tinignan ako ni Jeric at pansin ko na galing din siya sa pag-iyak. "I love you, mahal ko. You are really worth the wait." sabi niya sa akin at pinunasan ang luha ko gamit yung mga daliri niya.

"I love you too, mahal ko."

Hinawakan niya yung isang kamay ko at humarap kami sa altar.

Nagsimula ng magsalita ang pari at buong wedding ceremony, hindi niya binitawan ang kamay ko.

CARRIE'S POV

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. Jeric, you may kiss your bride." wika ng pari.

Nakangiting tinaas ni Jeric ang belo ko. Lumapit siya sa akin at nilagay niya yung dalawang kamay niya sa likod ng bewang ko.

Bumaba ang ulo niya at ipinikit ko ang mga mata ko. Tsaka ko naramdaman na lumapat yung malambot niyang labi sa labi ko. This is it! He kissed me. A long, passionate and full of love kiss. The first kiss from him where I taste eternity.

"I love you, mahal ko." nakangiti niyang sabi sa akin.

"I love you too, mahal ko." tapos niyakap ko siya ng mahigpit.

"For the first time, may I now present to you ladies and gentlemen, Mr. and Mrs. Jeric and Carrie Tan." sabi ng pari at nagpalakpakan lahat ng bisita namin sa kasal.