Chapter 1.

Please tell me if I should continue or not by commenting :) I really need your oppinion !! 

-xxx

The couple of steal. That is what people all over the world call us now.

I accept that because I know that is true. Talk about your problems and I and Niall can lead your way because we've been down that road before. If I told one of many interviewers about what we've been through together their faces would leak down their skull. We went to hell and back, always holding hands. I can't believe it all started as a young teenage love. Never would I thought that it would last. 

My closest friends are the only people that know what I've been through.

Harry and Ally. New baked parents. Parents of 1 month year old twins, Matthew and Madison. I know that they will be one of the best parents.

Liam and Jason. I will always respect Liam  for saving our little brothers live. He showed courage by stepping up for him and fight. I hope Jason will have the childhood that every kid on this earth should have. A good one. Liam is sure making that happen and I'll always be thankful.

Louis, Brittany and their little bundle of joy, Thomas. They are one of the kindest people I know. They've support me through these hard months by helping me so much. I owe them so much.

Zayn and his soon-to-be-wife Isabella. I wish them nothing but happiness and I can't wait for them to agree to spend their lives together, forever and always. They promised Niall not to get married until he would come home. Speaking of Nialler.

2 months. Only 2 long months.

I thought of the moment I would run into his arms and kiss him.

" What are you thinking of Marissa?" I heared Liam say before giggling.

I guess my eyes were closed. I opened them and started blushing when I saw that everyone at the table were staring at me. Even little Michael stopped eating.

" Oh nothing" I said and looked down smiling. 

The attention was still on me so I decided to change subjects.

" So Jason, only 1 month until school starts...getting excited?" I asked and started playing with my food.

" I DO ! " I heared Amelia say excited. She smiled her biggest smile. She was missing 3 teeth and they were all front teeth. I laughed softly but stopped when I remembered that Niall wasn't there to see it.

" Yeah I do" Jason said and smiled. " My old friends are all in this school so" He said and Liam smiled to him. Liam would been a great dad.

Amelia stopped eating and started playing with Michael. She was so obsessed with her little brother. I loved that about her. She wasn't jealous at him, she just wanted him to like her too, and sure he did.