Chapter 24 (The Wedding Day)

Genisis wedding ring pictured...

Genisis stood wearing a floor length white gown that fitted her bust and flowed freely down her body. And she was nearly seven months pregnant with Brian's second and third children. She was having twins. Brian nearly sprang through the roof he was so happy. Genisis smiled to her reflection in the antique mirror as she put her opal earrings in her ears before staring at herself again.

Her curly hair was pinned towards the back with a couple curly tendrils left framing her face and hung to the center of her back. Brian loved her hair down. But Genisis needed some structure to her look. She looked to Jamie, her maid of honor, and smiled. Jamie helped her place her veil over her head. "Ready," she breathed.

They had set their wedding in the hills of the ranch. They had a caravan take their very few guests up to the site then the wedding party. Genisis and James were last to be brought up in a cloaked carriage pulled by Raven and Golden Boy. The other horses were scattered along the hillside grazing.

Genisis smiled as she approached the site. Through tinted plastic at the front of the carriage she could see that everything had gone well and everyone was in place. She could hear the orchestra playing signaling her arrival. "Let's step into your new life as a Daughtry," James said with a smile.

Brian stood in an all white tux under an arch of bright yellow primrose. He glanced at Rose as Genisis's carriage came to a stop at the top of the aisle. She was blood so he wanted her at his wedding. But as soon as it was over she had to get off his land for good this time.

He looked to the carriage as the door opened. James stepped out shielding Genisis slightly. When he stepped to the site Brian's eyes filled with joyful tears at the site of his expecting bride. Her veil concealed her face. But just knowing it was her heading to meet him was all his heart needed to know.

She and James began the slow walk down the aisle strewn with colorful primrose petals with white pews on either side. She stopped in front of him and turned to James. He hugged her lightly and looked to Brian sternly but with a hint of a smile. Brian took Genisis's hand from him and she stepped up onto the slightly raised platform with him.

He felt his heart race as he lifted her veil. Her bright smile greeted him and his tears flowed freely down his face. Genisis couldn't help herself as she jumped into his arms. He laughed and so did their guests and the officiant. "Baby we're not at that part yet," he whispered. She released his neck and he placed her back on her feet gaining a chuckle from their guests.

The officiant cleared his throat and began, "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here in the sight of God, and in the presence of family and friends to join together this man and this woman in Holy Matrimony, which is commended of St. Paul to be an honorable estate, instituted of God and therefore is not to be entered into unadvisedly or carelessly, but reverently, joyfully and in the love of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. Who gives this bride to this groom?"

James smiled brightly as he stood and said, "I do." He sat again and the officiant announced, "The bride and groom have prepared their own vows! Brian, you may began."

Brian smiled to Genisis as he began, "Genisis Mitchell, I began falling for you from the moment I first saw you. You are strong, you are kind, you are nurturing and loving. You've made me the happiest man alive just in being you. I dedicate my life to making you and allllll our many kids to come safe, healthy and happy. For as long as I am breathing you will never have to question if you are loved. Because I promise to love, cherish and remain faithful to you until the end of my days. I'm in love with you, my gorgeous Queen."

Genisis smiled as she reached up to wipe his tears and began, "Brian, Baby from the very beginning you caught my eye. No matter how much I tried to fight it you were always on my mind. And from the time we took our very long and very hot walk together I felt like we were always meant to be."

He chuckled slightly and she continued, "Seeing the way Taylar responded to you just made me want to trust you with my everything. I had been waiting a long time for a man who was man enough to let me be the woman I am. A man to love me, protect me and cherish all that I am. My wait was well worth it when I came across you. In you I found my friend, my trainer, my therapist, my warrior, my champion, my king and my lifelong love. I promise to love, honor and cherish you until the end of my life. I love you till the end of time Brian. Me and our kids love you, Baby."

Her own tears were falling down her face and a few guests were crying including James and JJ. The officiant smiled with tears in his eyes as he said, "After that. There is nothing for me to say. May we have the rings please?"

Sam, one of Brian's Marine buddies, stepped up. Brian took Genisis's ring and placed it on her finger as he said, "With this ring I pledge myself to you."

Genisis placed a simple white gold band with opal inlay on Brian's finger as she said, "With this ring I pledge myself to you."

The officiant announced, "I now pronounce you man and wife! You may kiss your bride!"

Genisis once again jumped on Brian and kissed him passionately as he held her to him and her feet dangled up off the ground. The guests clapped as the officiant said, "I now present to you Mr. and Mrs. Brian Alexander Daughtry!"

Brian placed Genisis on her feet and they turned to their guests. He looked to James and gave him a sly salute. JJ clapped his hand on Brian's shoulder as he shouted, "Time to party y'all!!"

Genisis whistled and Golden Boy walked over. Brian climbed on and brought Genisis up on his lap. They led they way down to the reception area with everyone else filing in behind them to drink, eat and dance the night away.

***the next morning***

Genisis lay awake in Brian's arms as he slept. She was now a married woman. A very pregnant married woman with a very ecstatic husband. He'd found Taylar's father a few months back and asked him to sign away his parental rights, which he proudly did. Then Brian had adopted Taylar officially as his daughter. Their family was now whole and growing. Brian wanted at least five kids. And Genisis was glad to give them to him because making them was her favorite thing to do.

"Good morning Mrs. Daughtry."

Genisis turned to face Brian as his eyes fluttered open. Brian smiled as she kissed his nose lightly. "Have you eaten anything yet," he asked rubbing her belly. She shook her head and he sat up in his boxer-briefs and headed down into the kitchen of their honeymoon condo that James had so generously paid for.

Genisis got out of bed and headed down after him wearing only her lace bra and thong set. He already stood at the stove cooking her breakfast. She walked up behind him and kissed his back tattoo of the girl's names on a scroll with wings. He'd left the bottom of the scroll out hoping to add more names of his children and the two on the way were up next.

"This is the beginning of our forever," he said to her. Genisis smiled against his strong back as she said, "Let's make it great."

Comment &vote!

CONGRATS TO MR AND MRS DAUGHTRY!!!!!